Mariah to Staff: Dry Me, Bitches!

8/14/2008 6:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Toweling off Mariah Carey is a full-time job.

After going for a swim off a private yacht in Capri on Wednesday, Mimi had a team of towel boys and girls on hand to dry her crazy bones. Isn't that Nick Cannon's job?

Just like babies, invalids and the elderly, a diva must be properly taken care of.

oh yaaaaaaaaaaa

NYCGAL... remember, Ignorance is Bliss and prejudice is lack of knowledge, I hear ya...

Dryer

Back to Mariah. Shame on you TMZ, you know that SplashNews had about 20 pics out there of Mariah, Nick and crew in Capri ... yet you picked the 2 that you could rag on MiMi. Mariah may be a diva, but she's not a bitch and treats her staff fabulously. The woman drying her off is her wardrobe/style assistant while the young man is yacht staff. Why counldn't you show some picks of Nick and Mariah together... I know why, you couldn't perpetuate your divorce rumors if you showed them kissing or sitting alone talking.

Chykshyt

Eliza Coburn

Mimi needs someone to dry her off very carefully because if you press too hard on her skin it will fall off.

lorelei65

what flipping reality is she living in. grow up mariah

it takes a molester

68. why havent Mariah Carey and P.diddy hooked up yet?? they both seem to be full of themselves and think that they are very important in this world........well at least i can say Mariah has had great songs.......P.diddy on the other hand....i cant think of much..

Posted at 11:37PM on Aug 14th 2008 by hypocriticism

now that i think some more about it i can think of much more.......well P.diddy does have that reality show I Want to Work for diddy, he acted in and helped make that movie A Raisin in the Sun, he also has a cologne, did Making the Band...... there's so much more that could be said..

it takes a molester

The way it looks now she'll be hiring someone to have a baby for her, poor baby...

George William Gockel

How and why are her assistants toweling off Mariah Carey? I love and enjoy towel off Mariah Carey. And also why does Mariah Carey shes eternally 12 when is 38. And I am 41.

White Mic

Hey "Dontwantya".....Is That The Name That Your Mom Gave u At birth? Do u REALLY think Id ever even WANT 2step foot in that dictatorship that u guys call a country...what if i broke my pinky finger or something? ..... I dont have 70 000 bones 2 pay for the worlds worst healthcare!!!......You CANT even accept criticism from someone in YOUR OWN country...so i dont expect u 2 see ur country thru INTELLEGENT eyes ...but man u are awesome proof of a patriot.....even with ABSOLUTELY NOTHING 2 EVER be patriotic about...so PLEASE...keep swallowing the lies that u guys call american history ,,,Becuse u guys Win all the time right? in war..In healthcare...and definately in Gun related violence 2 ahhahahhahhahh ...And as 4 me..., I WILL Stay here with my free healthcare..My JUSTIFIED pride....and my piece of mind just knowing that There will ALWAYS be people like u ...Who , Without Even Trying....Accidentally prove my point Anyways....No Wonder Your Maa Dooks Gave You that name........ ANd hey NYCgirl......You Un-Bias views give me new hope 4 ur country....keep speakin your mind...

White Mic

ANAL DriP

So Weird ! Although if I was that wealthy I would pay someone to rub oil sunscreen all over me. I hate when my diamonds get gookie !

Leabank

I don't understand what you all are fretting about. It's became of all you people out there who purchase her CD's that have made her rich and therefore be in a position to live like this. SAVE YOUR MONEY then maybe this might be you.

cb

I know most of you haters writing in here are ugly old azz women stop being so jealous and get a life....you stank ugly heifers!!!!

omg!

i'm sorry but did anyone notice that the poor woman drying her off looks preg.. if she is that's a sucky thing to make a preg woman do!!

rjinchi

what a t w a t - I wonder if she has someone wipe her arse.... or put in a new tampax for her....... hey mariah - you aint all that.

:what ev errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Good grief! All this pissing and moaning about this subject...................Mariah is wealthy. But if there wasn't a PERSON that she could pay to towel dry her, then she'd have to do it herself. It just amazes me what people will do to earn a living. Money talks and,,,,,,,,,,you know the rest.

Let's move on to the next subject......................