« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Men's Gymnastics Team Goes Chippendales

8/14/2008 1:03 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The New Zealand soccer team has met their muscled, shirtless match in the bronze medal winning U.S. Men's gymnastics team.

Screw a Wheaties box, put these boys in a centerfold.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

liz

I guess Michael Phelps with his unitard turned down isn't the only one to set the hearts of gay men and straight women everywhere racing!!!!!!!!

I laugh at other's misfortunes

This picture is hanging over Harv's fireplace.

Phestious

ok besides the fact that some pretty much suck in comparison to China.. plus in this pic were not wathcing them tumble or what have you... but you cant deny ... TOTALLY EFFING HAWT!!! i mean hell yes.. come on cver... and what can i get you to drink.. just shut up .. kick back and put your hands just like that behind your head and hush...

honestly the guys werent totally horrible, but those USA girls were such sore loosers. and anyone notice that USA is the loudest and only team yelling "COME ON!! COME ON!!" while there team is competing...

GMan

You can eat crackers in my bed, anyday! Grrrrrrrrr

TMZ Staff Are All Deuche Bags!!!

Hey When Did Harold And Kumar Join Gymnastics?

Alexa De Paris

Put them in a centerfold?!?

Yeah, right... then carefully fold the page over to cover their faces is more like it...

gagal

Well Said A.T. I agree with you 100%. They are proud of their country and they are proud of their accomplishments, anything wrong with that. USA USA USA USA

J

Being proud of your country is terrific. I've no problem there. But its the tackiness with which it was expressed bothered me. I love the US, but am typically embarrassed by fellow Americans when they behave this way. Even in the Olympics, they have to behave like loud American tourists, Sheesh Don't get me wrong, glad they placed, but still.

kim

too bad they're all about as tall as a 5th grader!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kim

nice racism, bubba brades. you're definitely a dumbass redneck bubba!

Tony

Hey guys! My address is...................... Anytime!

Not a straight one in the bunch and that's great with me.

Tony

Since I can't have Harvey, feel free to send the team to my home. Not a straight one in the bunch...Thank God!

T.J.

That is not gay. Go into a locker room in your life and you will know. So stupid. Stop hating...
The only thing that is embarassing is that some of you are not proud of them for bring hom a medal when no one thought they could do it. How about you take your ass out there and do what they do. .. I am proud of the USA team.

Your mom

Little people, Big ego. Yeah, they do look like Chippendales (rejects that is).

THese sternies are mean people who have no feelings

Like i said yesterday , SILVER IS THE NEW GOLD .

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments