« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Men's Gymnastics Team Goes Chippendales

8/14/2008 1:03 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The New Zealand soccer team has met their muscled, shirtless match in the bronze medal winning U.S. Men's gymnastics team.

Screw a Wheaties box, put these boys in a centerfold.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Mike

They were not the only team yelling and rallying their team members. They were the only ones you see because they are the American team and you were watching AMERICAN TELEVISION. What do you expect? Did you want them to sit around stoically and not utter a word? Not jump up and down at a great performance or show any emotion? They were excited with not only the accomplishments of their teammates, but the Olympics in general. Who wouldn’t get swept up in the Energy? Maybe you should draft a “moron memo” which denotes the acceptable utterances made at a moment of excitement….you know….so YOU’RE not embarrassed. “That’s how we roll”: Out! “USA, USA”: Out! STFU “J” you whiny little b*tch!!: In!

J

Mikey, a little reserve would have been classy. That's all. Did they need to be stoic? Of course not. But if you are incapable of perceiving how obnoxious they were, then you are one of them. And while I WAS watching on AMERICAN television, there was plenty of footage of the other teams, especially the Chinese, who whipped their asses and celebrated with a round of high-fives. The other teams were nowhere NEAR as obnoxious. And yes, I was embarrassed because they are supposed to be a representation of our country. REminds me of traveling abroad and seeing loud obese Croc-wearing American tourists ruining it for the rest of us who have a clue.

madalyn

What cribs did thet fall out of.. They look more like jail bait than growing boys...

madalyn

Avery

OMG That is some serious eyesex Sasha Artemev is givin the camera.... I'm enjoying this.

westvil1

hey #1 J jerk wad......it's not gay. it's called team support, sportsmanship and overall pride in one's country and sport.
i suppose if you got off your fat rump or slid out from your skank-ridden sheets on your sagging mattress you would understand a bit more.
take a trip to the white house and introduce yourself to the reason we are despised throughout the world. it's not the medalists.

Shinizzle

HOT HOT HOT.... Sexy,love them especially Justin. 5'3 or not, they are hot, who cares if they are short..

J

# 33, go to google and do a search for these three words....men's gymnastics obnoxious Notice how many like-minded people agree with me. I've no doubt you are one of the very people that would make me cringe.

Shay

Male gymnasts. Best bodies in the world.

KNOWITALL

THE FUNNIEST THING IS THEY ARE All 5 FOOT 2 INCHES TALL. AT BEST.

NO ONE LOVES A SHORT GUY!

SHORT IS SHORT.

NAPOLEON WAS A PISSED OFF INDIVIDUAL DUE TO HIS VERTICALLY CHALLENGED DISPOSITION.

HENCE: "NAPOLEON SYNDROME" IN SHORT GUYS! ALWAYS SOMETHING TO PROVE TO MAKE UP FOR HEIGHT.

SIGNED,

SOMEONE THAT IS 6'3

KNOWITALL

TIKES

Mike

I know the type of person you are "J". You're a self-loathing American. You are one of those guys that are so ashamed of your Nationality that you probably tell people you’re Canadian when abroad. You are the type that looks for fault in fellow Americans to the point where you nit-pick over the smallest mannerism. You think all other cultures are superior and that they must obviously be more dignified then Americans.

Our boys were elated that they won a medal the World didn’t expect them to. They were high on accomplishment and when a camera was thrust into their faces they expressed that jubilee using phrases common amongst this Nation’s youth. What’s the problem?

Apparently your delicate sensibilities disallow you to understand what it’s like to be overwhelmed with excitement and joy. I feel sorry for you for that reason! Then again… screw you, you American hater!!!!1

Mayu

I have to agree with #1

here these guys won the freakin BRONZE. They weren't first, they weren't second, they barely squeeked a third, but they're woopin and hollerin like they had broken a world record.

They needed to show a little grace. It was pathetic and embarrassing.

But the asian guy is pretty hot.

mallory

these guys r hot u can clearly tell they r not gay

J

That's funny, Mike. I love this country to death. Every liberal I work with is a typical hater. I'm just oft embarrassed by the actions of some of my compatriots. I appreciate that these guys were excited. It is indeed a hell of an achievement to win a medal at the Olympics. My POINT was that they could have exhibited greater tact. That's all. Indeed, there is much about American culture that drives me up the wall. Sloth, sloppiness, obnoxiousness, etc. Still, I wouldn't live anywhere else, man. I'm on your side. But yes, I do think a few other cultures have a lot going for them. Went to Italy last year and stayed with the locals. Absolutely night and day from here. Lovely people, well-dressed, classy for the most part. But would I want to live there, what with the corruption and other problems? No way. I think you're misunderstanding my comments a bit. But I can tell you that I do appreciate your eloquent retorts. Rare on these comment pages. ;-)

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments