Sean and Robin Penn Selling Their Love Nest

8/14/2008 3:51 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sean Penn and wife Robin Wright Penn have put their big-time Marin County, Calif. home up for sale. Anyone got a spare $15 mil lying around??

The Penns bought the 10,000 square foot mega-manse for a steal in '96 -- paying just $2.1 million for it. Then they spent two years fixing up the joint, and turned the 1933 Spanish-style home into a serious crib.

The two-story house has five bedrooms, a home office, a nanny suite, a home gym and a three-car garage -- plus a two bedroom guest house that has its own two-car garage. It also has all the standard celebrity home accouterments: pool, tennis court, big lawn and gardens and a dog run.

Sean and Robin filed, then unfiled, for divorce last year. Maybe they're moving in with Josh.

Tony

Poor Mr. and Mrs. Penn. My heart is bleeding for you. Yeah, right!

Veronica

Probably they're having financial problems... I'm sure Hugo Chavez would be thrilled to loan them some money!

FlBiker

I remember her from The Princess Bride, she's got a great azz.

Phillies #1

Sean Penn is the biggest douche bag in Hollywood; maybe they'll move to another country (we can only hope).

sandyduncansglasseye

you couldnt pay me enough to live in Marin County. So boring. Whenever I am there, I can't wait to get back to San Francisco. Yawn City.

FutureTMZstaffer

Im sad to see them go.... that place is AWESOME! I hope they stay here in Marin. :)

rondo

All of you people should be driving hybrids and turning down your heat during the winter months. Take the bus whenever you can. Recycle your garbage. Vote for increased taxes. Thank you but I've got to leave now. My helicopter is here to take me to my jet. I'm taking my kids and their friends to their favorite restaurant in the Bahamas to celebrate Obama's candidacy.

rachel

Nah, the divorce is back on, obviously.

sonomagirl

As I recall they had the whole town in an uproar over the building of the "love nest," actually asking that a cemetary be moved or something only a crazazy a## rich person would actually think of asking.

Chucky

#7 read before you post.

MH

The house also has some impressive accoutrements. Not sure what an accouterment is though.

I was so proud of you guys for finally spelling Dwyane Wade's name correctly yesterday.

Gigi

TMZ: if you're going to use $10 words in your stories, at least have the intelligence of spelling it correctly. It's "accoutrements."

MY

Ehhh? Neither of those two have starred in anything that cleaned up at box office in eons. Where the hell did they come up with that kind of $$$$$$$ to begin with?!

who dat

i agree the divorce is back on. Not worth a penny more then $9M

Angry Democrat 'Sky Blu' from LMFAO attack GOP Romney on Purpose .

Hey Sean Penn , Hugo Chavez is known as (by a lot of south american historians) as South America's First Fascist.
Way to go (Sean) to support this Violent Dictator Chavez..
What next Sean, Al Qaeda.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments