Amy's Baggage Unleashed on Lady's Face

8/15/2008 1:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

People need to learn to stay a stone's throw away from the constantly raging Amy Winehouse -- or in this case, a glass bottle and a handbag away from her.

On one of her usual drama filled strolls through the streets of London, Wino smashed a glass bottle at the feet of some passing paps, then socked some woman in the face with her handbag when the lady tried to confront her. Remember to keep your distance, people.

barbarab

SOMEONE IS GOING TO CLOCK HER ASS AND SHE DESERVES IT

Jeane K.

While I might 'partly' agree with what one poster here said about not being touched by the public, this woman did seem as if she was trying to help her out. Don't think this will happen again, someone coming to her defense. Can you say "Law Suit", because depending on how hard she was hit, or maybe just from the embarrassment, this woman just might be talked into setting one up against Winehouse? A real train wreck that will eventually derail for good.

Obama Hussein Barak is the Anti-Christ

I can't believe all the people who are defending Amy - are they the same ones who trashed Britney? I love Amy's music and wish someone would intervene - look what a difference a year has made for Britney.

BigDaddy

She reminds me of that lady on Laugh In who used to hit people in the head with her purse. lol Looks like her too

Black Power

Hurry, Amy. The sun is going to rise soon. You must get back to your coffin before you explode.

Clint of the mountain

IApproveThisMsg

she needs a good ass kickin and then a public horse (she looks like one after all) whipping!

Jim

Sorry. I don't blame her for striking out. She's clearly, obviously feeling harassed, and rightly so. Then, out of the blue, someone grabs her; "let go of me." This is sad. Sad for Amy. She's not dealing well with the ... I don't know what you call it. I wouldn't call it success. If that's success, count me out.

martinistopswithus

whinehouse would be picking her beautiful british teeth off the pavement if she took a swing at me.

janejane

Leave Amy alone. She should have done more than smack that lady with her purse. The fricking lady grabbed onto her first. She's lucky that's all she got. Stupid bitch got what she deserved. Nice shot Amy!

Sally

Amy Winehouse, should hurry up and die. Cracked-up losser! Thinking she can say and do anything she wants. I live in a large urban center and I hate crack addicts. They think the world belongs to them and them only. You can never get them off of it because in a year or two they are right back at it.

Kevin

What a c*nt. Does her father know that she sucks his d*ck with that dirty mouth of hers? She should just die already.

Dick Pudenda

WITH LUCK, ANOTHER 90 DAYS . . . .AND THEM MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON HER SKANK SOUL!

kbabe

Does anyone (family, REAL friends) care about this poor girl? She definitely lacks any self-control. She will probably be dead before you know it. It is too bad since she actually has talent, unlike Britney, Paris, Nicole & Lindsay.

LauryT

I never thought to hear myself say this, let alone type it. But Amy needs to pull a Janis Joplin NOW. Before she screws up and ends up in a gutter.

I hate it. She has a lovely voice and a truly soulfull style. But she's a typical London Guttersnipe, and needs to go.

And I can't believe I'm saying this!

pattie in cali

you should never touch someone, seems to me that the pops haven't learned anything, DON'T TOUCH PEOPLE, i would not like it eighter, you should know that with AMY, you never know what she will do, stay back, blessings AMY, take care, i hope you clean up, get back to your music,

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments