Is That F&$*ing Bigfoot?!?!

8/15/2008 12:41 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Holy crap ... what is that?!? Two Bigfoot enthusiasts (yes, there are those out there) from Georgia claim to have found the body of a real live, er, dead, sasquatch.

Wackadoodles Matthew Whitton and Rick Dyer say they will reveal the dead hairy body today at a press conference as proof once and for all that Bigfoot exists. They've released a photo on their website of what they say they found in the woods-- the body of some hairy beast stuffed in a freezer. They say the more than 500 lb, 7' 7" thing is male, has reddish hair and "blackish-gray" eyes and human-like feet, hands and teeth.

Not so fast say some, another Bigfoot website is calling out these two as hoaxters, saying their animal is nothing more than a Halloween costume topped with animal entrails.

Is it or isn't it?? The truth is out there.

Michelle

This is so absurd that I want to see the press conference. I want to see two grown adults make complete asses of themselves. Entertain me with your antics dummies!

Fan Since 2007!!!

Jo,

Respectfully, it seems it's all planned out...

Some "scientist" "confirms" Bigfoot or unidentified DNA and the body disappears indefinately (read "forever") for "further study" Meanwhile book and movie deals abound.

Pretty sharp if you ask me. Either way, we'll know for sure by the time this post is read...

mom

Lovin post #2!!! But hey...a freezer in the woods? I can just see it....hiking through the woods for the beast, when suddenly in the clearing.....it's a freezer (plugged into.....?????). And in the freezer just happens to be Sasquatch, with his innards hanging out. So why did whoever placed the thing in the freezer not reveal it to the public? Too much time on someone's hands!!! Get a job guys!!!

Twinker

Happy Birthday Kelli!

sean

Hey, TMZ, isn't that the picture you were supposed to run with the "Rosie O'Donnell -- Bathing Beauty" story?

Twinker

Hey TMZ---What's on tap for Idiot Savant Friday?????????

catzmeow14

ehmm idk..i have a feeling its real...i think some "rednecks" were out hunting saw the "big foot" killed it and put it in the freezer to preserve it.....and the thing is 500lb.s thats not a costume!

Lori

The press conference is at 12 noon today, CALIFORNIA time. I'm anxious to hear what it really is???? I doubt the same man who couldn't provide enough evidence the first time, would attempt it a second time, just to look stupid all over again. I guess it could be the real thing, but I have to see more photos, and video's.

OCD

Aaaaahhhh! Bastarats killed Chewbacca!

2drk2fck

Two stoners from North Georiga found Bigfoot? I dont think so. I think an Ape is missing from The Atlanta Zoo.

Robert

DNA TESTING FOLKS, DNA TESTING. It's all bull$hiz until the medical exam.

TEAM JOLIE-PITT

THAT'S NOT BIG FOOT!!!!!!! IT'S MY HUSBAND. LIL BASTARD ESCAPED.

Tony

Oh no!

Amy Whinowhorehouse has fallen and she can't get up.

Twinker

Find Caylee.

frogs and gravel

The guy that found the "Bigfoot", guess what he does as a side job? He gives Bigfoot Tours: What are the odds?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments