Ben Stiller Uses The Tom Cruise Escape Method

8/16/2008 4:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ben Stiller and his family have discovered the easiest way to escape the pappers in NYC -- eat dinner with people more famous than you.

L.S

What princess Suri with no bottle It can't be..

Ms. Hysterical

Stiller is a bi-polar SOB. The whole crew of Tropic Thunder hated him. All you ever heard from the people working with him was he is mean and can go off at any moment. These were people who worked with Michael Bay, Joe Pitka and Michael Mann so they are used to screamers, so Stiller must be bad. To all the PR people and studio butt kissers who are paid to come on these sites and write nice fairy tales about the people profiled here, why don't you get a real job. How does it feel to lie for a living ?

Joanne

Where's the AUTISTIC CROWD (i.e. Jenny McCarthy and Holly Robinson-Peete) to say anything against Ben's movie when he uses the word RETARDED??? A lot of people think autistic children and adults are retarded. Not me, by the way. I used to watch a young man with his being highly functional autism... I hate those mean labels... Just my two cents...

Joanne

Regarding Suri: I think that is WRONG, WRONG, WRONG to have a 2 year old up at 10, 11 pm at night... I read that's when she goes to sleep each night... Tom and Katie need to read some PARENTING BOOKS. Is this what Scientology teaches????
My children (and I am sure alot of others) went to bed at EIGHT P.M..!!!

J-Lurk

#4 - For what it's worth, Robert Downey Jr.'s character specifies that "autistic" does not mean "retarded". On a side note, I used to tutor an autistic child and I thought the movie was hilarious.

tokr

You could hear Suri crying, she must be terrified by all the screaming and flashbulbs. Who cares what time she goes to bed or if she still has a bottle or not? She probably sleeps later in the day and takes naps.

Whadda-Do

Anybody that associates with Tiny Tom is on my watch list for a full blown boycott of my support. That goes for Will Smith, Ben Stiller and all the rest of the Hollywood clueless.

sassy

KATIE IS A WEIRD PERSON. NOT TOM. I LOVE HOW TOM HAS HIS 2 OTHER KIDS LIVING WITH HIM. I GIVE HIM A LOT OF CREDIT FOR THAT. IT SEEMS LIKE NICOLE DOESN'T WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH HER KIDS!

AND WHO CARES IF SURI IS UP AT THAT TIME . ITS NO BIG DEAL ! THE BAD PART IS HAVING HER IN FRONT OF THE PAPS ALL THE TIME . THATS NOT GOOD BUT MISS STRANGE KATE DOESN'T MIND IT AT ALL.

JULIA ROBERTS WAS VOTED BEST MOM BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T HAVE HER KIDS EXPOSED ALL THE TIME AND I RESPECT THAT ABOUT HER .
I LOVE BEN AND I CANT WAIT TO SEE THE MOVIE . ROBERT DOWNY JR IS ONE OF MY FAVE MOVIE STARS AND SO IS BEN . THE YOUNG SO CALLED STARS SUCK BIG TIME. THEY JUST CANT ACT . THEY CAN ONLY ACT ON SEX TAPES. SO PATHETIC AND EMBARRASSING.

Gia

How sweet, Tom with his child bride.

Ughh, can't stand any of these cult freaks.

Ugghhh!

I AGREE......Katie is very very WEIRD. Katie has sunglasses on ALL the time. But she can't buy a bonnet or a pair childrens cheap $4. sunglasses to cover her own childs eyes and face. Suri is almost THREE years old......she's on the bottle to shut her up! The child looks terrified everytime we see her.

More and more the child is hidding her face from the constant flash bulbs. I don't know if Tom is REALLY her father or not.....but both he and Katie SUCK as parents. Where's the other kids for these midnight gatherings? And why is Tom now trying to play off other people's fame........because his own popularity has gone down the tubes!!!

NOTICE......how these two photo hogs point their child's face right into the camera's! I hate both Tom & Kate and will not see or watch any move with either of them in it. Not even movies made by other stars. I have no respect for gold digger Kate and psycho crazy nutty Tom.

We made Tom rich paying tickets to see his movies over the years. I am NOT going to pay it again. ALSO....WHY does that little girl Suri NEVER have on a pair of socks? Or a sweater!!!! You see Tom & Kate in sweaters and jackets.......but not their toddler! Suri is ALWAYS has bare arms, even when it is raining or it is cool outside. These TWO are horrible parents. Where are Tom's OTHER kids anyway?????????

martinistopswithus

tom, katie and suri are a lovely family. more approachable than the whiney pitt jolie ego machine. they lug their tribe all over the planet at all hours too and do they get trashed for it?

Kate

Katie doesn't even look at her baby while Suri is in distress, just laughs it off.

What a f@@king Bitch!

blah blah blah etc

what pisses me off, is these guys with their dang cameras need to back up and stop with the flashing of the pics with the little
kids around...listen how they made little suri cry...that's sad.. i know these ppl are famous, but ffs they're ppl too! back the heck up and give them space!!

jo

I feel so bad for Suri..she is terrified and crying. As a parent I would not want to expose my child to the brutallity of the pap's. Knowing the paps are so abusive, having a small child out like that is torment. Oh, the screaming is so sad...cant bear to listen to it.

sassy

CANT STAND KATE . SHES VERY STRANGE AND MIGHT NEED A PILL.
TOMS OTHER KIDS DO LIVE WITH HIM BECAUSE I HEARD NICOLE DOESN'T WANT THEM . BUT I DO GIVE TOM LOTS OF CREDIT FOR TAKING IN HIS 2 OTHER KIDS. HE SAID HE DOESN'T WANT THEM IN THE LIME LIGHT BECAUSE THEY GO TO SCHOOL AND DO NORMAL THINGS. NICOLE COULD CARELESS. HAVE YOU EVER SEEN PICS OF TOM AND KATE AT THE KIDS SOCCER GAMES???? KATES LAUGH AND SMILE IS SO DAMN FAKE IT MAKES ME WANNA PUKE .

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments