Denise Richards Is Movin' On ... Out

8/16/2008 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

First her epic battle with Charlie Sheen, then her reality show gets canceled -- now Denise Richards is even on the outs with her house! More details have emerged about the ex reality star putting her house up for sale.
Denise Richards
The five bedroom home is going for 4.25 mil -- which is about 100K less than what Denise originally paid for it. LA Times Hot Property reports Richards hasn't revealed where she'll move to after the home sells.

As for that sound you hear -- its just her neighbors having the biggest party of the summer!

sassy

I HAD NO IDEA HER SHOW WAS CANCELED. I LOVED WATCHING IT !!!

I THOUGHT HER SHOW WAS DOING BETTER THEN THE LOHANS SHOW .

frankiestage

4.25 mil? Crazy whore; she'll be lucky to get 4 (hey, that rhymed. I'm a poet!)

AngryCitizenoftheWorld

"More details have emerged about the ex reality star putting her house up for sell."
No TMZ, it would be putting her house up for SALE.

LaReina

She is such a skank.

sassy

LOL # 2

SHE SAID IN AN INTERVIEW THAT HER SHOW WASN'T ABOUT HER KIDS. SHE ALSO SAID THEY WERE REALLY NEVER SHOWN AND SHE DIDNT UNDERSTAND HOW PEOPLE SAY ITS ALL ABOUT HER KIDS ON TV. BUT SHE FORGOT TO MENTION THAT CHARLIE IS THE ONE WHO HAD THE SAY IN THE GIRLS . HE SAID SHE CAN DO THE SHOW BUT DON'T SHOW THE GIRLS . IF HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT THAT SHE WOULD HAVE SHOWED THE GIRLS MORE BUT THAT WAS CHARLIES DECISION NOT HERS .
HER GIRLS ARE ADORABLE AND I WISH THEM LUCK . SHE DOES SEEM LIKE A GOOD MOM BUT KEEP THE KIDS AWAY FROM THE CAMERA.
I WATCH TORI AND DEAN AND I DON'T CARE FOR HER KIDS IN THE LIME LIGHT . ITS JUST NOT RIGHT. ALL TORI DOES IS GET PREGNANT!! ITS GETTING BORING . I GUESS SHE SUPPOSE TO BE PREGNANT AGAIN . IS THAT ALL HER SHOW IS ABOUT??? BEING PREGNANT??? SO DAMN BORING!! BRAD AND ANGIE MADE HAVING KIDS BORING . GIVE US SOMETHING DIFFERENT FOR ONCE ! STOP WITH THE PREGNANCIES BECAUSE ITS SO DAMN BORINGGGG

sassy

SHES NOT A WHORE! WHY WOULD YOU EVEN SAY THAT??
THE WHORES ARE THE ONES IN HOLLYWOOD PULLING UP THEIR SHIRTS FOR THE CAMERAS! THOSE ARE THE WHORES.
PARIS HILTON IS A WHORE. SHES BEEN AROUND WAY TO MUCH . SHE HAS A SEX TAPE AND SHE WANTED THE WORLD TO SEE IT . SHES NOTHING BUT A WHORE .
DENISE ISN'T ONE AT AL.

kgh

Team Denise!!! Get off her case people! I think she's funny. LOVE her dad.

Rican

Well all I have to say is what comes around goes around. Granted it took 2 to tango but she did sleep with her ex best friend's husband, lied about it, trashed about Charlie for the entire world to hear and read and then expects to keep her privacy and say that she's such a good person. Good christian people don't do those things. I have never liked her, the movies she's been in or her show. I think I watched a total of 10 min when it first came on and turned the channel. It's no wonder the show got canceled. Everything that's happening to her at the moment is all due to her bad karma. It's up to her to change it and become a better person. It's time to let go and move on Denise and not keep harboring all these ill feelings towards Charlie. He was no saint but you haven't been either. Clearly he's moved on and has found some inkling of happiness with his new wife. You should be happy for him instead of being so bitter that he's been able to find it and you haven't.

DaveRog

My opnion of her is higher after seeing the show.

I think she needs to get all the $ she can and move out of Hollywood. There is nothing there for her. The best she could hope to do was marry into Hwood royalty. She did, but too bad it had to be Charlie Sheen.

She's several million better off than she started. She will have child support for many more years. Also, she dose not look like someone who is going to age well.

The best to her for her and for the kids.

Mamas, don't let your babies grow up to be slut-whores

She must have been extremely drunk and/or high when she picked out that wallpaper.

john wayne gacy

PLEASE don't let those adorable little girls grow

up with that richard's family FAKE horse laugh;

it's a toss up who has it worse.

denise's mature sister or mr. ed herself..........

sassy

SO WHAT IF SHE ISN'T GONNA AGE WELL. I HOPE SHE DOESN'T BECOME STUPID LIKE THE OTHERS AND GO UNDER THE KNIFE!!!

CELEBS HAS NO COMMON SENSE OR DO THEY PAY IN FULL CASH

I THOUGHT SHE JUST BROUGHT THAT HOME????

IT MUST BE NICE TO BUY AND SELL HOMES IN THIS

RECESSION TIMES . SHE WILL TAKE A LOSS THERE'S NO DOUBT,

ANY HOME THAT'S SELLING RIGHT NOW AND NEXT YEAR WILL ALL

TAKE A LOSS. IT'S CALLED "UPSIDE DOWN " .

DARN IF SHE WANTED SHE COULD PAY MY HOME OFF , IT SURE DIDN'T

COST AS MUCH OF HER'S . BUT ONE THING IS DIFFERENT , ITS QUIET HERE ,

THERE'S NO DRAMA , WHATSO EVER , VERY COMFORTABLE , NO PAPPARAZZI

AND MANY CELEBS WOULD LOVE EVERYTHING IM ENJOYING . SO THEY COULD

BE JEALOUS OF ME . LOL

HER COST OF HOUSE IS ZILLION TIMES MORE THAN MINE .

THE BEST THESE CELEBS SHOULD DO IS THIS ....PAY YOUR HOME OFF IN CASH

IN FULL , DON'T HAVE A BALANCE ON IT . ANYTHING YOU BUY , PAY IN FULL ,

AGAIN DON'T LEAVE A BALANCE ..............DEBT FREE ...........

CELEBS HAS NO COMMON SENSE OR DO THEY PAY IN FULL CASH

I JUST LOOKED AT THE HOUSE , I DONT LIKE IT ....TO MUCH WHITE ON WALLS

AND FUNITURE , I DONT LIKE WALL PAPER AND THE CARPET ON STAIRS , ENOUGH

TO BLIND YOU . I DO FEEL BADLY FOR THE NEIGHBORS , THEY DON'T WANT

DRAMA IN THERE NEIGBORHOOD , IF I HAD THAT , I WOULD BE COMPLAINING

WE PAY "H.O.A. " AND IM NOT GOING TO PUT UP WITH THAT .

SHE NEEDS LAND BY HERSELF OR WAY PART FROM ANYONE . THIS WAY

ANY CELEB ISN'T INTERUPTING NEIGHORBORS . YOU'VE TO HAVE

RESPECT AND CONSIDEREDATION WITH YOUR NEIGHBORS .

Seattlelite

I watched her show and am sorry to see it was canceled. I liked her much better than any other entertainer's reality shows.
I LOVED her house! I wish I had the money to go back to CA and buy it. I would change the wall paper though. I like her and wish her the best in all her endeavors.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments