Olly Girl Gets the Sunset Ban

8/16/2008 10:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

One half of the blonde and tanned bitches from "Sunset Tan" -- aka Molly of Olly Girl fame -- got burned by the folks at Foxtail when they kicked her out for her foul mouth and attitude problems.

Now its time for E! to follow suit.

lilo

I know alot is staged for the E! shows but the real employees there must despise them!

weR138

'Now its time for E! to follow suit', lol, nice, so true.

Pepper

Good for them.

Rebecca From da Prarie

wow...tweeked out litte skanks .....theres only so much orange spray can cover

Keepn Itreal

She so hot I would put up with that mouth anytime.

jay

im pretty sure that looked like HOLLY. not molly. but i dunno. they have both have the exact same look.

Mike Simpson

That is HOLLY, not Molly.

uallsuck

But then again I think all the chicks in National Geographic are hot too. You should see my neighbor's dog, damn makes me go bow wow!!!

wa wa waa

She seemed to be quite wasted! I couldn't hear anybody clearly enough to understand much of the video. At first it looked as though the doorman was going to let the girl in white go in by herself. The dude in black shirt/hat is that loser dude with the anger issues on the show. He quickly bails on the girl in the red, when he sees that 'they ain't gettin' in'..(what a woosie). Most of the video is confusing, and I couldn't tell if they were coming or going, at one point. The show seems to be a poor imitation of the Paris/Nicolle show..gee, I FORGOT THE NAME ALREADY.

Puleeeez

Yet ANOTHER talentless, in this case, blonde who thinks she is a celebrity because of a stoooooooooooopid TV show.

gossipking

Shes just a little girl.. who is not a celebrity at all.. and a tude that only proves my point. SUNSET TAN makes you look like a umpa lumpa!! and gives you cancer!! notice how the other two non -celebs walked away . and come on its california .. lay out in the natural sun!!! the two guys that run sunset tan are noithing but drug dealers, the business is a cover. please cancel this stupid show!!

Charliesmom

See what happens when they are off the clock? Where are Jeff and Devon when she needs them?

Nikki

That's Holly, not Molly!!!

Sean

nice....... :]

__________________________

Jessica

It looks like the guy wasn't let in b/c of his pants. Apparently, Foxtail has a dress code. And then Anya, girl in white, says she's wearing shorts and a hat. Molly in red then appears to be giving attitude to the door guy for not letting there guy friend in b/c of his pants. If you ask me, the only one w/ the REAL ATTITUDE is that weasel w/ glasses. He's acting like god b/c he gets to decide who gets in the club. Who is that guy anyway? He used to be the door guy at Hyde that rejected Tara Reid etc..

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments