Shia's

Finger Lookin' Good

8/16/2008 4:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Looks like the Transformers sequel will be back on track.

Shia LaBeouf was snapped walking out of a medical building in Glendale, CA this afternoon. Hand it to Shia -- he makes recovery look good.

tdupuis79

ok all things considered shia has to be the sexiest man alive. I am not considering he is an actor or that he has money. I love his voice, his body, his adams apple, i mean i dont know what is wrong with me. I am 28 yrs old with 4 kids and have never felt this way before. I really hope things work out for him and hope atleast he gets help (if needed) for his drinking. Mistakes happen all the time. Hope he mans up and takes responsibility. Then that will prove he is the man i think he is.

TheMizzz

6. Have you seen the photos of Shai in Details magazine??
He is REALLY as hot as they come! seriuosly if I was a little younger I might just think about it!
Clearly he is also providing for his mom who really seems like a sweet lady.
He has gone from a teen age child star to a very HOT young holywood hopeful.
Shai, please do not continue to screw up you carrer!
You have so much promise, do NOT follow the road of Mr. Ledger!!!
Trust me when I say that
IT IS A ROAD TO NOWERE!!!!!!!!

datruth

you guys are asses! who picks on someones mom! he should take that broken finger and stick in your ass!

j

i like shia......good actor with great comedic timing. and hes not bad on the eyes either.

hes just being young. everyone goes through the hard partying phase. we have all been there.

tracy

Shia has gotta be the hottest young actor around.

aqualung

i hope it hurts -- REAL BAD.

aqualung

4:32AM on Aug 17th 2008 -- j:

we'll see what you think about mr. wonderful when he's out drinking again and smashes head-on into your mother's car....

just a "PHASE" -- we've all been there -- right J ?

DeAnna22

You know what! I am so sick of hearing crap from the media taking stories and twisting them... then sitting here reading remarks from people who jump to conclusions and say ignorent things based off false accusations! Oh Shia, please just make a public annoucement and tell everyone the true story so they shut up! You are an intelligent man! Ill always be a fan! Screw the media i just want to hear everything from you. :)

ckitty

He's so hot. Very talented. Hope everything works out!

mfsiher@buchalter.com

It appears he has great taste in clasic music. Rock on.

This Black Chick Thinks Shia LaBouf Is Fine As Hell!!

To: TULSA....

Seriously girl...I feel ya!! Shia is a fine white guy, and Im not into white guys AT ALL. I remember seeing him as a little boy on that Disney show 'Even Stevens', but NOW!! Shoot! He AIN'T a little boy anymore. Yea....Shia is fine as hell! Id slam dunk him QUICK! LOL!

Froggy619

Shia is FREAKING HOT!! I dont like younger men but this kid is hot!!

Venicenewyork

(Yawn!) The buffness is pretty but somehow it just drains him of his intelligence and originality. Now, if he went to Rabbinical school, became a Rabbi and still worked in the entertainment business as an director/producer, then he'd be a really ORIGINAL BUFF guy! Rabbi Labeuf to the rescue.