"Million Dollar" Holmes

8/17/2008 6:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Here's "Million Dollar Listing's" man-shagadelic real estate douche bag Chad Rogers (left) -- and former actress turned Scientolomom Katie Holmes (right).
Chad Rogers and Katie Holmes
One of them sold their soul to the devil for money.

We're just sayin'!

cali

LOL never seen the show. My 15 year old has the beatles hair style along with all his buddies but I suspect as he grows older he will wonder why the hell he ever looked like that.

To see a grown ass man wear that haircut makes me wonder whats wrong with him and yuck!!!!!!!

and

makes me wonder why Tom wants Katie to look like a 15 year old boy. I have heard plenty of gay rumors but good lawdy thats a horrible haircut on her, makes her look boyish and her noise looks extremely long.

kimberspo

She is fugly looking. That hair do is disgusting. With all that money, that's the hairdo they come up with. She needs to get a life away from her freeky friday husband. I can't believe all these weirdo people in Hollywood these days. I would rather be middle class and comfortable that have all that money and become a complete nut job.

Alexa

In case you still don't get it, Chad, "CUT THE HAIR". You look ridiculous!!!

RIP

I think that Katie keeps getting more butt uglier the more it shows her......too much scientology will do that to fake people.

D

Chad is a million dollar ass with no personality. I have never seen a person more in love with himself.
Her hair is actually cute, better than it has looked in a while.

Kathy

You guys have reporters in the field all over the place and this is the best you can come up with? BORING.

debbie

bitchplz your real wouldnt happen to be CHAD would it ?

Mr Poop Scoop

All three of the real estate agents on the show are big time characters and probably all seeing therapists. Because of this I think the show is pretty interesting. Also noticed they have nice expensive cars but their houses or condo's don't appear to be that high end, so that do they do with their high dollar commisions. Also, was LOL when it showed him in the hair cutting salon spraying his hair profusely.

laura

Chad's hair is a JOKE!!!! He looks like a 5 year old kid with a bowl cut. What a loser. He's 30 years old. Fix it bud! Who would take you seriously anyway.....

David

I don't suppose you can regress abortions can you ?

2 cute!!

His hair stylist DID try to get him to change his hair. I watched this stupid show last week, and this DORK who is 30btw didn't want to change a thing! His stylist looked pissed. How embarrassing to be associated with this kindergarden realtor. I bet he's putting together a post now saying how hot he thinks he is, and of course he's gonna sign it with some girl name. This show is really bad, and so are the little boys playing on it.

becca

whatev TMZ, Chad is hot.
and he doesn't age.

Pepper

It looks like someone put a bowl on that guys head to cut his hair. If he knew how stupid it looked he would get a real stylist to cut it. Wonder how many people have came up to him and said,"and who's little boy are you?"

Michelle

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! OMG, I am laughing so hard at 1 thru 15's comments! They hit it right on!! Just too damn funny!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

Katie ALWAYS has an 'I smell sh*t' look on her face. I've never seen a real smile that starts in her eyes, encompasses her face and her lips. It always seems forced, wooden, artificial, contrived.

Ick.