Tom Jones:

It's Not Unusual

to Wear a Mankini

8/17/2008 8:36 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tom Jones, known for a his long, er, singing career, let it all almost hang out while at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

tom-1

sparkys nemesis

Oh gee, my kid got married there. Thank goodness I didn't see a sight like Tom in a mankini at that time. Soooo not a pretty sight -- beached whales never are.

kathy

I saw him in vegas a couple years ago and he puts on a hell of a show!! Voice is fabulous. Still hits all the high notes and he still does all his dance moves that drive women wild!!! Nice to see a real, natural man. Not one who is all pulled and tucked and plastic looking and doesn't even resemble their former self!! And, the fact that he is loyal to his wife for all these years,makes him all the sexier!!

honesty

He looks very very good for 68 years old! I would like to see how all you people who are complaining would look at that age.(or maybe I really would not like to see you then) He still has his very sexy voice and can out sing anyone. Go Tom Go!!!

Kara

Hey..He looks better than most guys half his age except for his tummy..He eats too much like 80% of ALL Americans..Nice tan, nice arms not bad at all..Go Tom Nice Behind too

Mamasita

He looks good, I'd eat him for breakfast. But... why TMZ didn't you show a picture with his package showing? I am too young to know much about him, so I'd be interested to see just how sexy he REALLY is. :o)

Memememe

Hey he's European. That's what they wear.

You go Tom. rrrroooWWRRrrrrrr

2069 days ago

I know what thom didl ast night

To Jen2K, boy is your head in the sand. I know a certain girl in Chicago who was his squeeze for a long, long time. He has one in every port. But who cares, apparently his wife doesn't and never has.

The Truth

That's why men should never wear those suits. Ever. Wear board shorts guys. ESPECIALLY Tom Jones.

ms

He looks great! Gorgeous tush!

stressedgoddess

I LOVE TOM!!!!

besillysometimes

Tom Jones is always a sensual delight!

wendy

Just listen to Tom Jones "Sex Bomb" on youtube.com It's the best! Tom you have ALWAYS got it Mr. man.

Monique

Yow! Hey Tom - I know you are 68 - and, yes, you don't look bad for your age - but, please Tom, wear something a bit more becoming and suited to your age! We don't care what you wear at home, but if you are out at the MGM pool letting it all hang out, please put on some swim trunks. Give us the illusion that you still are that sex god from the 60's and 70's! Also, maybe you've had a few too many good meals and champagne bottles at Fiammas! Get that hairpiece on and I'll see you at the show tonight! Rowr!

scissors

Wooohhh Wooohhhh....Wooohhh Wooooohhhh Woooooohhhhhhhh

Cherry Cola

I got pregnant looking at Tom.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments