Tom Jones:

It's Not Unusual

to Wear a Mankini

8/17/2008 8:36 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tom Jones, known for a his long, er, singing career, let it all almost hang out while at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

tom-1

itstrue

It's funny, isn't it. Men ALWAYS think they look hot. No matter how old, fat, skinny, etc. Just being confident that much makes them hot, I guess.

becareful

Tom looks a lot better in his speedo than fat ass Simon Le Bon.

MOE

I HAVE BEEN A TOM JONES FAN FOR 40 YEARS AND HAVE SEEN HIM IN CONCERT SEVERAL TIMES, HIS STILL HAS
A GREAT VOICE AND IS AN ENTERTAINER EXTRODINARE. WILL SEE HIM AGAIN IN CONCERT SOON.

Juliette

I love to see Tom Jones. I watched him when he had his own show on TV. As far as his mankini, at least he didn't have a g string one that ran up bewteen his cheeks. The view from the front, side and back looked good to me.

Cindy Lou

First off, he is European and they do all wear that. Second.....he is still VERY SEXY. Before anyone makes fun of him go see his show and then comment....wow the man has got something that makes women of all ages wet. Hate to say that he is not faithful to his wife. She beat the crap out of him a few years ago when he got caught and it was believed that he had fathered a child with some young model.....so....not faithful but still sexy.

TMZ hits a new low

TMZ. thank you so much for any photos, news, info on Tom Jones. I have loved him for a long time and never miss his shows and I am in my 40s, not 70s! This man is SO freaking sexy. Love it. Work it, Tom. Love live Tom Jones.

Surpirse...Feces!!

Does he still marinate his crank in a bowl of Listerine while watching tv in his recliner for added staying power.

Black Teef

Why does his gut look like a gigantic pumpkin?

Why?

If that was a fat women wearing that everyone would be talking sh*t but because it's a guy it's okay to be fat and wearing something like that! Fat men that look like they are 9 months pregnant are GROSS!

quiqqly

Been loving Tom for so long! He's the complete package...so sexy!

Shelly

My mom bless her soul used to love Tom Jones. I always thought ewwww growing up but I can kinda can see it now. Especially since they said he is known for his long ...........?

Jessie

Like someone said "I don't know about being faithful". Is he married? Hmm..I wonder if his 26-year-old girlfriend knows that? Does she care? You go Tom!

margaret

HE'S THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVE AND SINGS LIKE A REAL MAN...OKAY SO HE HAS AGED LIKE ONE TOO...KEEPING IT REAL SEEMS SEXY TO ME! TOO BAD i WASN'T AT THE NEXT POOL CHAIR. LET'S NOT FORGET THE MAN IS 68.
EVERYONE: HOT TIP: LISTEN TO HIS CD "RELOADED:...GREAT!

ethelm

I agree with Margaret, he is the SEXIEST MAN ALIVE and has one hellova voice too.

MOM

Wow I was there when they took this picture!! It was the talk of the pool! His girlfriend is one hot young girl so ol Tom must be doing something right. Man I can't believe she really sent this in!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments