Amy Winehouse -- Pray for Laryngitis

8/18/2008 4:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Amy Winehouse got cheers after one of her two performances at this weekend's V Festival. If this is considered the "good" show, what the hell is a bad one?

jr70895

Boy, She sure is ugly!!!

amaza

Oh come on.... I was expecting something real bad.... not the case...

tanyakristine

yeah...what was wrong with that? I"ve seen her do WAY worse.

PRISCILLA

amy needs rehab !!! yes yes yes

ozzman

jackass...

sue

Amy?! You're so talented! I don't know what the hell happened to you to cause you to be the "hot mess" that you are; but you need help badly, before something tragic happens to you. I hope that we do not hear that you've been found dead from an OD. If you don't get help soon, I'm afraid that is exactly what's going to happen, and that would be a real shame. I'm so sorry to see that you're in so much pain. Another talented person self-destructing,and gone the same way as Janis Joplin, Jimmy Hendrix, Jim Morrison, etc.

Sharona

What the hell was that?

ckitty

Someone please save this woman. lets hope she's on some kind of birth control. That would be really sad to have a baby born addicted to whatever she's on. Amy - get help & gain some weight.

Big Bear

Amy sings just like Britney Spears.

ShannonOHara

Did someone strangle a cat?

nyla

she is a racist crack whore & is getting exactly what she deserves

tad

prediction: if she keeps up the smoking & drug use, she'll be 6 feet under all nice and cozy in her custom made pine box that she will forever call her new home within 5 years. it's pathetic really, how many warnings and chances is god going to give her before he puts her sorry, unforgiving and self-destructing soul out of it's misery........

Lisa

Oh my god, people still pay to hear her sing or to implode ones self. She look so high and then so bored too. I love it when a entertainer gives me my money worth. Boycott Amy please. REHAB!!!!!

oh yaaaaaaaaaaa

You have to give her credit for keeping these engagements, she didn't sound terrible at all. But we all tht we knew wht was in Britneys future and she has surfaced back to reality. Hopefully Amy will too, the dangerous part though is her addiction to heroin and the toll it takes on ur heart. Doesn't look good for her in the end. Time will tell, but she only has a short time to get it together as far as the heroin goes, before a fatal heart event takes place.

Debi

Someone needs to arrest her for felony ugly.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments