Malaysian H8er: Avril Will Screw Up Our Kids!

8/18/2008 9:09 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Avril Lavigne: Click to watchFinally, someone is trying to stop Avril Lavigne from corrupting the youth of their country -- unfortunately, that person is not from the U.S. of A.

The major opposition party in Malaysia wants to 86 Av's concert in Kuala Lumpur later this month because, as they put it, "It is considered too sexy for us ... we want clean artists."

Malaysia mandates that all performers be covered from chest to knees. Jumping, shouting, and hugging on stage are verboten. Sorry, Katy Perry.

Unclear what performance elements are allowed. Avril's peeps say there's nothing offensive about her show.

malaysian

the concert is good to go as scheduled. the only reason i'd oppose to her performing is that she's not a very good live singer

JP Stone

I think that thay should be more afraid that Avril's music my cause mass suicides because it sucks so much.

Tangie

She is about as unsexy as they come. Vampire snaggle teeth and bubble gum songs. No thanks.

arte help

I oppose their choice of concert acts!!!

rachel

Your average store clerk or gas station attendant is sexier than her.

Dale

Why would someone want to have a concert in Malaysia--Big CD purchasers in Malaysia?

northern gypsy

since arvil has gone h-wood (mandatary to sell your soul to the devil) her music is ummmm BORING

hello

AVRIL LOOKS LIKE CHRIS CROCKER.

crus

She's a dirty little girl, isn't she??

Eyefull

The only threat Avril poses to Malyasia is that her music sucks and she's a little brat.

miz

The only thinkg I'm afraid she could do to my daughters is turn them into unnecessary rude bitches.

And not in a good way.

Kim

Who cares? She could not possibly be any more lame. I read an interview with her saying "everyone's always saying I'm this punk rock chick, but there's more to me than that". Who says she's a punk rock chick? She makes Blink 182 look like the Clash. Ugh.

KNOWITALL

She's over emphasizing the "sexy" in her show due to her lack of TALENT.

She's a skater hood-rat from small town (armpit) Ontario, Canada. PERIOD.

I've got more talent in my urethra.

anthonysdreamgirl**

I think Avril is a beautiful girl. She has an excellent voice and she plays her own instruments. Keep your head up, Avril. Like everything else in this world, ALL careers have their highs and the inevitable lows. Your talent will carry you through.

joseph