Kim K Loses Her Ass in Vegas

8/18/2008 1:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Yes, video can be deceiving. Kim Kardashian had a 911 emergency over the weekend when she performed in Vegas with the Pussycat Dolls. Seems part of her ass disappeared.

Our spies tell us hours before going on stage, she was fitted for her costume but it was too big ... in the butt Bob. Kim K lost weight in all the wrong places. She got cinched up with her getup and went on stage.

Caution: Things really may appear larger than they really are, then again, she does have a big ass.

Just sayin.....

Kim K STILL can't stop people from talkin about her!! GO KIM!! That's more publicity for you!! Keep em talkin Good or Bad!! At least the comments are still rollin in;)

Just sayin.....

People just LOVE to HATE her! lol....

JKP

That's enough with the big ass comments, TMZ. Can't you be more original? That's so 2 years ago.

Get name right

DAMN YOU PARIS HILTON!!

Anita

Kim stars in a successful TV show - that's what makes her celeb.
Stop being so damn jealous!

ME

LOOKS LIKE SHE'S WEARING A DAMN DIAPER. IF SHE LOSES WEIGHT AND HER ASS WHAT WILL SHE BE KNOWN FOR THEN? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING EXCEPT SCREWING A FOOTBALL PLAYER.

Your mom

I don't care for the bee, but I'll say you all need to stop drinking that haterade.

MISTY

IT DOESN'T TAKE A SMART PERSON TO NOTICE RIGHT AWAY THAT SHE HAS A FAKE BUTT. SHE SOMEHOW ADMITS SHE HAS BREAST IMPLANTS, BUT DOESN'T WANT TO ADMIT THAT SHE HAD BUTT IMPLANTS AS WELL. IT'S SO OBVIOUS HOW FAKE HER BUTT IS, THE HORRIBLE DISTORTED SHAPE OF IT, TOTALLY UGLY. IF YOU SEE ANY OF HER PICTURES FROM BEFORE WHEN SHE WAS YOUNGER SHE DOESN'T HAVE A BUTT SHE WAS FLAT, YOUR BUTT DOESN'T JUST APPEAR JUST LIKE THAT, IF YOU HAVE A BUTT NOW, YOU HAD A BUTT BEFORE TOO. TMZ WHAT YOU SHOULD DO IS INVESTIGATE AND PUT THE TRUTH OUT THERE FOR EVERYONE TO SEE ONCE AND FOR ALL. ENOUGH OF TALKING ABOUT A FAKE ASS.

dish

better than a flat ass. Leave the Tush alone

Jessica

I am soooooo sick of this skank!!!!! She makes me sick, that is how I would like to become popular is by making a sex tape that you say you didnt know about. Hey right!!! She is an airhead and so sstuck on herself it makes me want to puke. Get a life and get off the rhe tv. Yeah big deal you have a bid ass, so do I and I am sexy, but I do not live off it. Get a real job like a strong woman and stop being a whore!!!! I pray not to see you in magazines or tv anymore.Whenever I see you on I turn the channel or dont buy the magazine.
I CANNOT STOMACH TO LOOK AT YOU!!!!!

bree

kim is absolutely beautiful. all the girls who hate on her are just wildly jealous. maybe if you were hot, you wouldn't have to trash someone who is. =)

Just sayin.....

Oh *Jessica* Get over yourself no one should put THAT much energy into someone they don't even know!

SpeaktheTruth

I don't think her ass is fake. There's alot of people walking around here with big asses and small waists, it's just in some peoples genes and trust me Im not just speaking to speak I know this for a fact. Having a big butt in some cultures in not a unusual thing it just is. Even though most of the people I know with big butts really have'nt made a career out of it because if they tried they'd be like Kim Kardashian..nothing but a fat ass. Gotta have a brain or talent or something to be taken seriously in the entertainment world being in front of the cameras or behind.

alliCisAss

this is no jelousy ohh trust me....i do love women who are talented and beatiful like angelina jolie or any other pretty women for that matter....but this cheap skank is just to much of a skank. She is to fat+ugly=fugly

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2