Wino Says Cheers, Crowd Jeers

8/18/2008 1:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Amid a throng of boos and with her Jesus Juice in hand, medical oddity Amy Winehouse barely managed to crack out a performance at an English music festival over the weekend. Check out some of the lowlights.

casey0413

Absolutely pathetic. When is she going to get the message - fans don't want to see her until she cleans it up.

ozzman

jackass...

Cynic

Whoa. I really like Amy's music, but this kid looks like she's dying. Can't someone intervene on her behalf and try to save her life? Hey, Daddy Winehouse, why don't you take a clue from Britney's dad and help your daughter? Poor screwed-up mess that Amy is, I'll keep her in my prayers. I'm almost 47, and she looks WAY older than me!

SuperStarSteve

You can tell by her face and her skin her internal organs are begging for mercy....

EGGO

Ewwww She looks like a man who is trying to dress like a woman..........and yeah, she looks like a crackhead tranny!! Will somebody please put this thing away? I blame her people!!!!

~Cora

You know....she is disgusting to look at. What a waste of person, the only reason she is sort of recognizable is because of the nappy bee-hive in her hair. I don't usually get easily grossed out, but looking at her makes me dry heave... TMZ stop posting anything on this infected disgusting waste.... Oh and for all of you who will reply, say what you want and I don't care about your personal sob stories ok...

JEN2K

Amy is trying to gain fame using the Paris Hilton/Britney Spears "CELEBUWRECK" formula. Her only mock talent is being a total F#CKUP ! If she came out with a "SEX TAPE" it would be the gross'est thing in internet history.

dank

She looks like she used to be a man or maybe what Keith Richards would look like with botox injections.

~Cora

Ewwwwww JEN2K, when I read your comment I think I puked in my mouth a bit..... she is such a nightmare.

cuntroll

I bet that beehive hair-do smells just like her clam.

Wendi

Who keeps paying her to do events, and who keeps letting her get up there like that?

ilovecelebgossip

She is not well.

Kevin

I pray to god everyday she dies.

~Cora

Please, someone pour it a glass of rat poison before it tries to reproduce.... Get RID of IT...

Jerry Jarvela

She looks like a crackwhore! Does she smoke crack or something??

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments