« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Beard: Phelps' Breaststroke Stays in the Pool

8/19/2008 2:44 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Amanda Beard squashed any and all romantic rumors between her and Michael Phelps today with one crushing low blow -- saying, "Ew. That's Nasty."
Amanda Beard

He may have won eight gold medals -- but Phelps got no love from Beard who bashed her fellow Olympian over and over again on the "Johnjay and Rich in the Morning" radio show. Beard, who once stripped naked for Playboy, even went further with the insults saying she could never date Phelps because she has "really good taste."

Guess young, successful and ripped don't count for anything...

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12

Christi

Very classy Bearded A MAN da.

wygemini

Who's Amanda Beard?!?

cavity creep

she could never date Phelps because she has "really good taste."

I find it comical when someone who strips naked for cash (Playboy) talks about having really good taste. LoL!!

rick

oh please...you may have a hot body but those BUG eyes freak me out!!

mj

Oh please... The guy swims like a fish, but please you guys stop clowning... Once he's out of the water and he starts talking, it's like a reality check! He sounds so retarded... And with all those teeth uh uhh.... You go girl...

Peace

Michael Phelps is so cute! Handsome really, And who cares if his teeth could use some work. He looks charming anyway & is a gentleman, he did not say anything bad about Amanda. If Amanda meant this is a a "joke" she has a very poor sense of humor. About the level of her classiness and tact.

Dynex

I have always thought she was a skank. I don't even see why she is getting any attention.

Fuzzy Slippers

Michael Phelps is a GOD, I am a former swimmer and admire and respect him greatly. Not to mention he is HOT and she is a fool for missing that opportunity!!! Jealousy is an evil thing.

TheMizzz

No matter if he is good looking or not, the point is
SHE SHOWED NO CLASS AND IS NOT SUCH A LOOKER HERSELF!!
The whole "I was joking and I see him as my brother" thing was BACKPEDDLING, period.

Big Bear

I did enjoy Amanda showing us her privates in Playboy. Amanda is a nasty girl and no respectable man would want to have anything to do with her. I had a big ole time when I was younger and there were two kinds of girls. Girls like Amanda and then the girls you would take home to your parents and ultimately want to marry. The Amandas of this world are made to use and throw away!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12