« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Beard: Phelps' Breaststroke Stays in the Pool

8/19/2008 2:44 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Amanda Beard squashed any and all romantic rumors between her and Michael Phelps today with one crushing low blow -- saying, "Ew. That's Nasty."
Amanda Beard

He may have won eight gold medals -- but Phelps got no love from Beard who bashed her fellow Olympian over and over again on the "Johnjay and Rich in the Morning" radio show. Beard, who once stripped naked for Playboy, even went further with the insults saying she could never date Phelps because she has "really good taste."

Guess young, successful and ripped don't count for anything...

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

go away

Gee, Amanda, I was thinking the same thing about you when I read that you were dating Michael, he is way to good for your ugly ass. I guess you are just a jealous bitch because you don't have the skills to do a third of what Michael does. I

Sweety

Michael Phelps is a prince. I do admit that he looks a lot like Jim Nabors (Gomer Pyle). Gotta love him. He won't have any trouble finding a lot of dates.

claranicole

How disrespectful to someone America is so proud of. But also how stupid, because by dating someone like him, it would've been the only way anyone could really give her some respect.

peacewalker

The most undeserving, horse-faced skank to ever appear in Playboy has spoken.

ohio

i think carl edwards dumped her ass. can you imagine if they had kids thats alot of teeth

go away

WOW, she is jealous and I think he definately rejected her. No one would ever say those horrible things about another person unless they were jealous or bitter. Michael is a great guy and everyone on his team and the woman's team love him. He is so personable and easy to talk to. Amanda you will never be a champion and you will never be good enough for Michael Phelps, because skank he has taste and he wants a good girl, not a slut.

go away

I wonder who she paid to get her ugly face and below average body in Playboy, I don't believe that Hugh would waste his money on such a low class bitch.

Punkchick

She's just jealous. I hope he hears her interview and rips her a new one!

DJW

Uh, who is this woman and what does she do? Besides go on record looking like a fool. Maybe she wanted to and he is too classy to touch it. HAHA. Lady, I dought he would give you the time of day. As for looks, his compassion and honor go far past the physical, which I might add isn't bad...........

Dan

Oh my god! A"MAN"da Beard did not just say that about Phelps. Has he/she looked in the mirror lately? First, Playboy will let ANYONE pose nude for their mag, so he/she is not all that. As long as Playboy thinks you have a cookie, they'll let you pose. Secondly, he/she's got BUG eyes and is man dressed in drag. She could only wish to get a guy like Phelps...and anyways, he has a beautiful woman as his girlfriend. He doesn't need to trade down to he/she trash you know. Beard's a loser.

Hillary C

sounds like this pig probably made a play for him and he had the good sense to turn her down. She needs to just turn lesbian because a real man, like Michael, would never want her.

DJW

OMG! Look at her bug eyes. Look at those teeth. All I can say is EW NASTY. Wonder if she has a "beaver " tail?

tlynn

48. No, but we people know your stupid and most likely a bitter lesbian! Hey, perhaps you and Amanda should hook-up!

Jewely Jule

Michel Phelps is wayyyyy to good for this low class, quiet UNattractive woman. Who does she think she is? I think she is probably jealous because she certainly has proven she could not hold a candle to Mr. Phelps! She needs to keep her opinions and rath to herself. I imagine he rejected her and that's why the animosity towards him. Get a life lady.

Dave the pig

I doubt Michael Phelps would bat an eyelash if this skank was coming his way.

He doesn't want you aMANda because he knows that he can do better and will get better poon along the way!