Is Beauty Skin Deep?

We're Swapping Their Bods!

8/19/2008 3:16 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

So Ja Rule is pummeling Kanye West in our "Who'd you rather" poll -- but is it all about the belly-to-ab ratio?

We're thinkin' West's well-known whiny-fits may have something to do with the results. So if Ja suddenly gained West's girth, could you still stomach him?

socalhoney4u

TMZ clearly states they traded the bodies of the two guys for this article. So Kanyes body was photoshopped to Ja rules body and vice versa.. get with the program people..

JessBcuz

For all those that dont read, and are still in elementary and just LOOK at the pictures, they were MEANT to look photoshopped. Why am I wasting my time writing THIS....not like they'll bother reading this either. Sorry, no pics to attach.

Anywhoo, where's the NEITHER button???

brazen weep

Can you guys please photoshop Kanye's and P Diddy's mouths closed whenever you post photos of them??? Their mouths are always hanging open like retards.

(PS: #7 - DUH DUH DUH)

suzieva

This is the funniest thing I have seen all day. I came by here earlier when they had the first post and voted and when I came back this afternoon and saw this, I nearly spit my tea all over my desk. TFF!!

Word2UrMother

To say whats been said, NEITHER!

Christina Smyth

These are both photoshopped. Kanye's hand isn't even on his glasses. What is he supposed to be holding/touching. JaRule's head isn't even sitting properly on his shoulders. Nice try. Someone in graphics needs to be fired.

De'Onna

Before swapping their faces, they were both unattractive...Now, with the faces swapped, they are even more unattractive. I cannot voted, because "I rather" neither one of them.

shon

obviously ja'rule has the better body. neither is especially cute, but Kanye is kind of nutty. On the other hand, Ja'rule is known to cheat so both are pretty much losers.

Switching heads looks so gross lol!

AttentionWhore

either way switched bodies or not i woudnt even think about touching them with a 50ft. pole......YUK!

Keldy

So Ja totallylok ike Rev Run n this picture.. anyone notice that

blackandwhitegirl

I met Ja Rule a few years ago and he was nice, so I choose him.

Kindness is the most important thing to me and although I have never met Kanye, he seems rude.

Ms_Tell_It_Like_It_Is

TMZ, you really need to add a third choice to all your polls, like "Prefer to never ever do anyone again"

CriticXtreme

Wow! The picture you showed yesterday of Kayne, he didn't have any tatoos?

Starlite

for the dum people ja rule is not fat his body still ripped now kanye he needs to hit the gym tmz switched their heads u big dum asses

DONALD

OMG. These pics are so obviously FAKE. Those of you that think they are real are blind idiots. Its obvious from the head and body positions and skin tones they are fake. But TMZ is dishonest enough to not say the pics are FAKE. I hope both artist sue.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments