Linda Hogan: That Fur Was As Fake As Me

8/19/2008 12:06 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Just like that burnt orange tan, Linda Hogan claims the fur she was buried in a few months back was fake. Hulk took a shot at his estranged wife/PETA supporter yesterday. Today, Linda seems to take a shot at Hulk in the video.

BabyGirl

F-I-R-S-T

Queen of the Damned

Linda, just please, please, please go away, and take your retarded, jailbird son, and your no-talent, I-let-daddy-rub-lotion-on-my-ass-in-public daughter with you!!! Your presence has been revoked!!! Beam 'em up, Scotty!!!

KaraScott

IT'S A MAN BABY!

Cristina

She doesn't seem to be the type of person to wear anything fake....besides her boobs and tan.

The Truth

I agree with Vampire lestat 100%. They are all worthless. And linda did you forget that you bragged about your furs being real in one of the shows. Duhhhhh....

hell with them all

Help me someone i can not get this fake face off oh no what to do. look lady with a mug like that the only thing to do is get a blade and scrap it all off until the bone and then well we will take a look. BUTT FUNKy

pattie in cali

you could cover this bitch with jews, and she is still trash, go away, what you have done to that family, your nothing but trash, your family just needs to go away, what a waist, a nasty family, needs alot of help,

Lanie

Look. I wouldn't touch fur or wear it EVER knowingly, but I do own a few jackets which have faux fur lining on them. I think wearing fur is vile and disgusting because it came from a live animal, but FAKE fur is okay..it's not real.

With that said, this isn't just LINING - this was an entire coat and hat.. So, I think it is probably real.. had it been just a little - I would say FAKE... but it's hard to give the benefit of the doubt with ALL that fur.

Maybe it's fake, but I think it's probably REAL.

Katie

Good god people, the way you're talking, you're no better than they are. Lacking education much?

Lanie

I can not stand the Hogan's.. Is ANYTHING on them real? Fake tan, fake hair, fake boobs......fake, fake, fake. Unfortunately, the coat is probably REAL...... and Linda's association with PETA is probably FAKE. The Hogan's are more vile than Parasite Hilton and LiLotheHo..I wish they would go away.. They're all talentless.

And Nick almost killed a man but was crying in jail b/c he had to do EIGHT MONTHS in county jail.while his friend will live in his own private jail (hell) until he dies.

And skanky Brooke who is a brainless bimbo....oh lordy. her comments about Hillary running for president --------was absolutely RIDICULOUS!

Go away, Hogans..you're not adored - you're abhored.

donbear

TMZ is a flake,
LInda Hogan is a fake.
The furs my dear, my dear
Were real.
So how do you feel?
TA-DA!
Snap-snap!
Do the math...

sickofperverts

You know I could care less about the Hogans; HOWEVER..it just don't matter whether it was real or fake;;;it was hers ,her money,and HER CHOICE,,and there isn't too much the Animal Acivist can do about it now is there ! LOL

This article was nothing more than an invitaion to the idiots of the world to get the Animal Rights Activist started again.

Lisa

you know, regardless of whether or not the fur is real.. why wear it? it still glorifies that animal colors should be worn.

JuJuMal1213

Furs are real - SHE is fake - maybe she can sell them & give the money to John's family....

Jerkygirl

Wearing fur is a personal decision just like aborting a child. There is pain and suffering for both the child & the animal and both are legal. PETA, stop trying to take away my personal choice and my freedom and liberties by telling me what I can and can't do! Wearing fur is legal!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments