Linda Hogan: That Fur Was As Fake As Me

8/19/2008 12:06 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Just like that burnt orange tan, Linda Hogan claims the fur she was buried in a few months back was fake. Hulk took a shot at his estranged wife/PETA supporter yesterday. Today, Linda seems to take a shot at Hulk in the video.

Twinker

Linda will only know what WWE stands for and never be seen in WWD

JR

wow pattie - its one thing to call her out but another to insult a good percentage of the population; and by the way, you spelled the word waste wrong - Katie is right on about the lack of education on here - and I am right about the JEALOUSY!!! Patti want a fur????????????? HAHAHAHHA LOL GO BACK TO DRIVING YOUR NOVA HEFFER AND GO BUY SOME BOOKS.

Tony

Altogether now.................WHORE!

mari

Separated at Birth Linda Hogan / Mary from Peter, Paul & Mary

Tony

Suzanne Sommers adn Linda Hogan - SEPARATED AT BIRTH!

Everything about both of them is FAKE! SPOOKY!

Carrying a grudge are you?

You'd think she'd want to distance herself from anything Hulk. Why is she keeping that stupid hair color and style? Come on she looks like crap in it.

Carrying a grudge are you?

What is fake fur? Check it out, it could be dog. True story.

david melchor

Hey Linda are those BALLPARK FRANKS implanted in your lips

Jenny

Hey, I emailed you guys yesterday about this cause I work at the Landing and totally saw her, but no one thanked me for the tip.

koots_bc

my mother used to tell me "liar, liar pants on fire, nose will grow like a telephone wire. Yo Linda didn't your mother teach you anything?

Drew P. Drawers

I think we have another bigfoot costume on out hands! Call CNN!

nedsballs

WHAT A WORTHLESS PILE OF SILICONE AND BONDO WHEN SHE O.D'S NOBODY RELEVANT WILL BE THERE ,WHO WOULD CALL 911 ? ANYBODY SHE HANGS WITH WOULD PROBABLY STEAL HER PURSE AND RUN.

Bob Dole

I have to admit I do feel back for Terry. He did bust his but for 30 years to make it to the top in wrestling and make all of those spoiled brats rich. Now not only is his body broken. but now his heart and his bank account. I can tell by watching the show that he'd of done anything to keep his family together and she left, and the way she left!!! He had to find out from a reporter. I know a lot of you guys won't agree with me but I feel bad for the Hulkster. I think he's the victim in all of this crap and of all of these trailer trash leeches.

Janet

Linda your mom is beautiful like you! I wish you all the best!

Reality Sucks

Like most "reality tv" this is junk. I don't even know most of the morons getting shows. Yes, I do watch some. It's kind of like a train wreck. They are about as "real" as the Hogans. Do any of these ridiculous shows ever fail? They are bringing back the Lohans. OMG. Now THAT one I NEVER watched. All these low lifes need to get over themselves.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments