Princess Gummi: Someone Get Me My Staph!

8/19/2008 4:07 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Gummi Bear's new make-out partner looked pleased with the nickname we came up with for her -- and it sure beats him comparing her to an "older sister." "Flowers in the Attic" anyone?

One thing they weren't happy about: Our photog breaking the news that Gum Gum lost a "Who'd You Rather" poll to bin Laden. At least he beat Mini-Me.

BabyGirl

He is so nasty.

westvil1

this fat, loathsome waste of life needs to set sail to the isle of closeted mo's and heroin abusers.

Lulu

I thought he was gay?!?!? And would this chickie be with him without his bank account - doubt it!

Medical Girl

At first I thought this was Perez Hilton but then I realized that this thing is better looking and has a fairly normal set of teeth.

hell with them all

She has sex with this DILDOE. someone needs the shot her so the rest of the world does not get what he has. She needs to wash her mouth out with gas.

tracey

Some girls will do anything for money and drugs...

HOLY CROCODILE

Who the hell is this guy and why is he news? He acts gay and stupid. She is eating up the camera and questions. Maybe this guy has a lot of money,I don't know but he is silly.I believe she could do better unless he is packing a load.

twosweet

Who the F*&K is this freak???

hot snot

Ok so i have seen Gummi here before - i saw this broad on the show yesterday screaming "DON'T CALL HIM GUMMI" - so who is she? How can we ridicule and rip her apart? Bring it tmz - lets see how good you are at digging. Yes - that is a challenge

lindsay lohan

She looks like that drag queen chris crocker.

douladouche

I love gummy bears, the candy. However, I do not like this Gummy bear....if he was an actual flavor he would be poo flavored. And this chick is horribly atrocious. Oh and I am gettn laid tonight...yeah, so excited.
Oh, and I have one comment to all the commenters: If you hate TMZ so much, why do you all come and post?
I guess you're like me......you hate your day jobs and TMZ is more entertaining than, let's say, data entry, right?

DMAN

I just assumed he was gay , maybe she is a highered beard

Prince of Bel Air

Jason Zarif, people. He and his self-loathing brother Brandon try to deny their father's Turkish heritage by going by their Mother's maiden name. How very very sad.

northern gypsy

i'm with #8 by brat...get buzy tmz...give us the goods !!!

Trooper Tom

It's all about the money....

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments