Roseanne to TMZ: Tell Me How My Ass Tastes!

8/19/2008 3:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

RoseanneRoseanne is pissed over public reaction to her blog blasting Brangelina -- and somehow it's all our fault.

Roseanne feels she was justified in calling Brad "vacuous" and Angie "evil." She wrote on her blog today, "The media's images of [Brad and Angelina] are smelly and vile, and I must always attack the media's representation of what is good or cool."

Roseanne capped off the rant with an offering of sorts to us, saying, "Taste my sandy buttcrack, tmz!"

We'll pass, butt thanks.

Laura

Roseanne Barr is hungry for the attention. She certainly isn't the definition of a lady. She was a total embarrassment to our country when she sang the anthem. She is sickening.

Anna Molly

Who gives a faak abour Rosanne anymore? She's so two decades ago.....She's just jealous because Brad turned her down........go figure

sparkles

I dont care for Brangelina either. I just cant stand Rosanne...she needs to keep her big mouth fat ass at home. She's just a loud mouth hole...

mymy

She has a very clear point. The media makes these two out to be saints. Ignores facts. And just want to keep this angle on their cash cow. The public seems ready to swallow and defend anything that is handed to them. I could care less what Rosanne looks like. How shallow to act like good looking people like Angelina and Brad can do no wrong bases solely on their looks. Which I don't find so appealing. Look a little deeper into these two. I mean just skim the surface and all you will find is two narcissist embarking on a lucrative way to garnish narcissistic supply. Are you all really that dumb. Angie is very evil and Brad is below normal in his IQ. I am glad someone feels free enough to think for herself. Rare these days. Was once very common when people thought for themselves and were critical of things. Now it is so ridicules. I should applaud a woman who switched her addictions from sex and drugs and Hollywood. To kids and humanitarian efforts. When all they are is empty hole fillers. She has such disdain for most people. Watch Angie lie and contradict herself. For what? I can't understand why more people don't get press who hate her. Because lots of people do

Reynaldo

You know, I'm not crazy about Brad and Angie either, but people may take Rosanne more seriously if she wasn't so nasty in the way she expresses herself!! It's okay to have opinions, but when you express them the way she does, it takes any serious consideration away from her point of view. Can't she ever conduct herself like a lady instead of being so graphic and disgusting??? It's very sad to see any person conduct themself in such a ignorant, and unsophisticated manner! She makes Rosie O'donnell sound good, and never thought I'd be saying that!!

Granny Pants

Preach on Merta. You're right on.

get real

I do not care for Rosanne but with her you get what you see (even if most do not like it) but with Brangelina they just do not feel all that real.

stopthepresses

OH yeah, the Roseanne who supports Obama who supports partial-birth abortion and opposes care for the babies if the abortion doesn't finish them off. THAT ROSEANNE.

Mememe

Roseanne keeps sand in her buttcrack? That's not very hygenic.

Sir Nigel Buttercrumpet

WOW, THIS STUPID WHITE TRASH COW IS STILL AROUND? I THOUGHT SHE HEADED BACK TO THE TRAILER PARK WITH HER PEPSI AND TATER CHIPS LONG AGO!

stopthepresses

I guess she had to "throw some sand" on that big ass to slow the drag and try to keep it on the toilet.

tara

Ro is a misreable excuse of a human being. She seems so jealous and angry of everyone. She is not 12 anymore.

diana

What a hateful, loser, piece of white trash Roseanne turned out to be! She should be ashamed. Hey Roseanne, get off your fat ass and do something good for someone! Ask Angelina and Brad...... it feels real goooood.

MyThoughts

A word of wise to Roseanne----Sweep off your own front porch before you talk about someone else's.

Diver

This woman is crazy. I worked with her many years ago in Hollywood on a set. She was mean to others, bitter, a showboat, and on top of it - a kleptomaniac. She had such little respect for co-workers, other performers that were much more esteemed than her and had received more awards, and even those that had hired her. After my two weeks of working with this horrible person, I have nothing but vivid memories of someone I previously found funny on her show, but in person found as a sad, lonely, despicable person. Any foul comment she makes now is out of spite, for attention, and I can even muster pity.