Suri Converts Doll to Scientology

8/19/2008 12:29 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It appears Suri Cruise has experience talking to inanimate objects ...

JennInDC

She's a cutie! She can't help who her crazed father is. I do feel sorry for her having to grow up in a cult in Stepford, though.

Sharona

By no means am I a Cruiseaholic but for God's sake leave kids alone! If anyone else was picking on kids you would be all over them.

weirdo

A very (very) cheap shot. I will not be reading from TMZ anymore, EVER. Suckers,,,

jane

we know you like to live on the edge but come on! little Suri???!!! leave her alone... i hope you guys are better than that
anyways, didn't you talk to your toys when you were small? bet you had an imaginary friend too

Lainey

leave her alone she is the cutest little girl I have ever seen. Go pick on someone who deserves it. She's precious cargo.

dmx

Suri is a very cute child but frankly I'm sick of everyone acting as if she's the greatest kid ever born. She's a cute kid, period. And Im sick of her mother Katie being heralded as some kind of super mom. She's a good mother, I'm sure, but so are many others.

tami

The little girl is cute - as are all 2 year olds.

However, that does look like an unusually intense conversation with her doll.

tracy

I love that picture, she is being a little girl. She is so cute.

kane

It's a little girl talking to her doll!!! Why is this strange?

adriana

she is the cutest baby ever, she reminds me of my baby. Remember that Suri will probably read this articles when she grows up and realize that some people can be rude and incosider it. Kids are blessings and they are the best thing in the world, regarldess of who there parents are.

YOU DONT MESS WITH KIDS OR WITH THE ELDERS, OK TMZ??!

Lucy

Suri is adorable here. I saw a series of these pictures on another site and I was curious as to how they were obtained. Were the photographers invited? That's what I want to know!

UrbanBlonde

She's probably asking the doll to give her back her bottle. I thought it was permanently attached to her face.

TJ

25. All you people bitching at TMZ for picking on a little girl need to shut up. This isn't a normal person, she's a Scientolospawn and a reproduction of whackjob Tom Cruise -- she deserves NO respect!

Posted at 12:06PM on Aug 19th 2008 by John
===============================================
I had no idea mental hospitals allowed patients to use their computers...especially to comment on gossip boards. John...take your meds...you're one sick "person".

vw

I thought it was funny. If you know anything about $cientology, you'd get the joke. The poor little girl is doomed to a life as a $cientologist, which is sad if you know anything about this cult of greed.

JessBcuz