Suri Converts Doll to Scientology

8/19/2008 12:29 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It appears Suri Cruise has experience talking to inanimate objects ...

HappyGlad

She's a little girl playing with a doll....what is wrong with you people! Leave the child alone. There are HUNDREDS of ignorant adults who you could be insulting instead.

nikki

Get a life...quite talking about little kids. Leave the comments for thier adult parents.

Your mom

Stupid TMZ.

amber

Uh, that is because she is a child. If she didnt talk to dolls.....then i would be worried.
She is just so darn cute!!!

Me

So her parents are whack-a-doodle, but that is one cute kid!

McCain Is Scary

Big deal if she talks to dolls. She's a little girl. Leave her alone.

Kate

I have to wonder. A christian parent slowly begins introducing relgion, talking about God and heaven and saying night time prayers with a 2 yr old.

Do they make Suri salute L. Ron Hubbard before bedtime?

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

okwhatnow

Ok - leave the kid alone. Pick on the parents but leave the inocent child alone!

shirliana

THIS IS GETTING TOO FAR.... AGAIN, HER FATHER IS REALLY GOING CRAZY.... SHE IS SUCH AN ADORABLE CHILD/...

AAG

I don't think there's any question that she's Tom's kid, she has the same (spaced out) look as her dad.

i'm wondering

this child is absolutely adorable, it reminds me of our daughter and the times when she would play with her baby dolls when she wouldn't realize she was being watched... she would be talking with her doll... and her dad and I would watch quietly and smile... what a hoot and a half! I so love little ones, they are simply adorable!

Huh?

Some of you never fail to disappoint me. Ragging on a child, pathetic, but then again some of you do entertain me.

interested

she scares me, she seems creepy, if she had siblings she'd probably wack or hit them, I can tell.....

Linda

At least when you poke fun at or talk about adults, they are mature enough to defend themselves. But to say these things about an innocent child, that is very low. Her parents are what they are, but their little girl or anyone else's child should be left out of it. I used to enjoy this website but its getting to the point where I wont be coming back here if this trash keeps showing up about children. Leave them alone and let them be kids.

a mom

It's so messed up that you guys pick on this little girl. If I were Tom or Katie, it would be so hard not to bet the heck out of your staff, c'mon, leave Suri alone. I was outraged when I heard you guys making fun of how she plays, by the way, tons of kids talk to their dolls, it's normal! Talk about the celebs, but leave the inocent kiddos alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!