McConaughey: Ridden Hard, Put Away Wet

8/20/2008 9:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Matthew McConaughey oughta leave surfing to the locals.

The 38-year-old celebusurfer caused a mid-wave fender bender while attempting to shred the gnar in Malibu on Tuesday.

Matt should stick to what he does best -- being shirtless and starring in bad flicks.

Kelli

Happy Birthday to me!! Love Mc Houtaghey...

tracey

I'm sure that happens to surfers all the time TMZ.

dee

I totally agree. The best acting job by McCounaghey is starring in a bad movie.

Tony

I'm all for Mac going shirtless, but how about he give up "acting" altogether. He sucks!

LORETTA

matt i think you are the best. i love you , your acting , your smile and everything about you.

peace and love loretta

Mama Dukes

Dude,

You cut off the Guy that Had the wave. You should keep your day job.

Michelle LL

That's one of the worst actor i have ever seen on screen. Awful awful actor.

Jane

What makes it worse is that he is clearly smiling for the camera instead of watching where he is going!

Park City Fashion Police

yes, comment #2 - it does happen to surfers... maybe not all of the time... but definitely a few times because of posers like McCounaghey. clearly he's snaked the poor guy who's already caught the wave. I've seen him out in the lineup and know to stay away... he's a koooooooooooook.

REB424

I CAN'T LOOK AT A PICTURE OF HIM WITHOUT THINKING "STINKY MAN" DUE TO THE FACT THAT HE DOESN'T BELIEVE IN USING DEODORANT. HE LIKES TO SMELL "LIKE A MAN". SO, DON'T FEEL BAD FOR THE REAL SURFERS HE CUTS OFF-- FEEL BAD FOR HIS COSTARS. ESPECIALLY THE FEMALES IN HOT LOVE SCENES.

Park City Fashion Police

I hope they're friends just messing around on the waves.

If not, I'd be pissed if I was that surfer!

McCounaghey = BAD surfer

TMZ- I beg of you - PLEASE NO MORE SURFING PHOTOS OF HIM!

anthonysdreamgirl**

I used to think Matthew was SO hot until I realized how short he was... Yes, bad actor, and rude surfer. Can't say he's a bad surfer, but from this pic., he's rude. HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELLI!

RCOLA

He is still hot, but he does not seem as handsome as before he became a daddy.

rorieanne

Everyone is a poser once in their life, until you learn. I guess everyone that surfs just "knows" from birth, huh. Whatever, haters. I'm guessin' y'all couldn't hang, or else you would be out there too... Give the guy a break.

pebbles

He is such a LOSER! He is so self-centered he has no idea what is even going on around him!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments