No One Wants Roseanne's Sloppy Seconds

8/20/2008 3:47 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's the scent that just won't go away. Tom Arnold has just gotten officially unmarried for the third time.

Tom's divorce with his third wife is officially a done deal. He's single and free to try again, though we think he'd do better taking Ernest Borgnine's advice.

Under the terms of the divorce, Shelby Roos Arnold gets $15,000 a month in spousal support for 25 months.

Tom, who filed for the big D, gets the Tarzana house. All the bank accounts in Tom's name stay Tom's. She keeps her accounts to herself.

molly

So Skank Boy is a free man. Gee, all the trailer park white trash girls in KIN-tucky better watch out! Come to think of it, Brittney is single too, maybe they could hook up. She's probably too old for him though. Jamie Lynn would make a better baby mama for this old fart.

.....

$15,000 a month!?!?!?! That is an outrage. How will this poor woman survive?????

CELEBS HAS NO COMMON SENSE OR DO THEY PAY IN FULL CASH

THAT'S TAX FREE $375 , DID HE PAY FOR LAWYERS FEE ?

OR IS THAT INCLUDED IN THE $375,000 ?????

IF HE WAS THE LAST MAN ON EARTH , I WOULDN'T HAVE
A PERSON LIKE HIM , HE HAS A LOUD MOUTH .

NO DOUBT HE HAS NO RESPECT , AND HE MUST TREAT
HIS EX'S LIKE S.H.I.T. OR ELSE HE WOULDN'T BE MARRIED
THAT MANY TIMES .

IF YOU CAN'T LIVE WITH A LADY , THEN YOU DESERVES
TO BE SINGLE ..........

WONDER HOW HE TREATED HIS MOTHER ????????

IF HE TREATED MOTHER WRONG , THEN HE TREATED HIS
EX'S WRONG TOO , WELL EXCEPT FOR ROSEANNE , BECAUSE
SHE WILL THROW HIS DUMBA$$ OUT THE DOOR , SHE'S NOT
GOING TO TAKE ANY S.H.I.T. OUT OF HIM .

YOU WOULD THOUGHT , HE WOULD LEARN FROM HIS FIRST
MARRIAGE , SO HE DOESN'T REPEAT THE SECOND AND THIRD .

SOME PEOPLE DOESN'T LEARN FROM THERE MISTAKES ( REPEAT ) .

KEEP THIS IN MIND ........IT APPLIES FOR WOMEN / MEN ............

IT'S NOT A ONE WAY STREET , JUST A 2 WAY .

racer

when are these hollywood morons gonna realize that they're being used as ATM's by the hollywood whore corp.?!!
Get a freakin' call girl for god's sake....

THese sternies are mean people who have no feelings

Roseass ! Just think . Without you , he'd be nothing .

Reta

Just because someone is married 3 times doesn't mean it's THEIR fualt....I know...I was married 3 times...the first one 8 years...I left him beccause POT & BEER were more important to him than his wife &kids...the sceond one left me while I was in a back brace after 11 years of marraige...I'd had back surg...AND HE stole MY business too...an antique store with coffee bar, cheated on me too...I got NOTHING out of the divorce, except a newly fixed back...the third one I married was impotent...I didn't KNOW THIS didn't TRY the GOODS beforehand...dumb me.....AND not only could he NOT GET IT UP....but he kept hitting on all MY friends!!! PLUS he went back to drinking and being a RX abuser...I had had NO IDEA he had substance abuse issues before I married him. Married for LOOOOVE and got a huge giant LEMON!!!!

So, see, it's not always what it looks like...not always "oh YOU must be the WORST person in the world to live with, or people would stay married to you"....I think these gals were just gold diggers to begin with...and Tom is so desperate to have a baby he'll marry practically ANYBODY.

Somebody should hook him up with that fugly chick/man who screwed Mini-me!! She's desparate enough to marry Tom, AND maybe give him that baby he wants too!!!

Poor guy, I feel for him, really, if he'd just quit being so fidgety, maybe someone NORMAL could stand him for more than 5 minutes!!! Why doesn't his buddy the Govenator hook him up??????????????????

Flake

Does he even make $15,000 a month? If so, how? He's not on Best Damn Sports Show and he can't act.

Kenny is Gay

That bitch gets my money? He only has the $ I gave his no talent a$$.

crazyisascrazydoes

Where would Tom get that kind of cheese to pay $15,000 a month? Well at least now maybe Rosanne will have something to talk about other than Brad and Angelina. Speaking of which how much money have you donated to charity Rosanne other than to your own spoiled kid's. At least they are adopting children, as I recall you put a baby up for adoption or was that too long ago for you to remember. Shut your fat pie whole $#&*h!

Benny Barnes

She gets alimony for 25 months!?! Can she not find a job in that amount of time? What the hell is she going to give him for the next 25 months? She is cute so I'm sure she can think of something but it will require her going over to Tom's house at least 3 times a week for the next 25 months.

duh

How in the world is that total loser gonna come up with $15K/month???!!!

Mike

Until we change the laws and petition our law makers to do so women like this will continue to be financial rewarded for doing nothing more then being a Mrs. Is this the easy life we want for our daughters?

del

So she gets 375K TOTAL (?!?!) while K Fed gets 240K per year for the next 16 years. Looks like MALE gold diggers make bigger money in Hollywood, contrary to what posters here will no doubt yelp.

del

11. A six year marriage nets her $180K a year for more than 2 years. 6 years of Med School does not get you that type of starting income.

Posted at 5:51PM on Aug 20th 2008 by Mark

Mark - Perhaps when you get over your hatred of women you can answer this: What of Christy Brinkley's husband, J Lo's spouses or K Fed, who walk away with millions and millions they never earned? Gold digging goes BOTH way and there are plenty of manwhores in Hollywood skating with money earned by women.

Bubblebunny

He about ran me over running through Caesar's Palace, in the hall near the entrance to the shops. He was really rude ! Didn't even say," Pardon me." I thought he was nasty looking, too. Had dyed black hair. A real Jerque.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments