Someone's Pissed

At Salma Hayek

8/20/2008 8:16 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Turns out Salma Hayek is her brother's keeper -- and now that a bitter employee filed a lawsuit against his investment venture gone wrong, Salma might have to end up paying through the nose.

0820_hayek_launch_ex-1
A guy who used to co-manage a company owned by Salma (who has less than a 1% stake) and Sami Hayek has filed a nasty lawsuit against the siblings after after their investment hit the skids -- but this one gets really personal.

In the suit, filed moments ago in L.A. County Superior Court, Alejandro Artigas claims Sami, "has been guilty of ... fraud, mismanagement, and/or abuse of authority."

Alejandro is asking a judge to dissolve it and appoint a receiver to run the company.

No one is talking. Bottom line: Someone's really pissed at Salma Hayek.

Sami's attorney, Bob Weiss, released this statement: "It was an investment deal that was no good for anyone, and we'll fight the lawsuit vigorously."

nyla

the rich is always getting richer! cool beand

nyla

the rich is always trying 2 get richer. cool beans!

nyla

the ric is always tring to get richer

north

Eit Mia, you are a stupid and racist person, i hate people like you, always feels envy when a latin person make big...... loosers!!!!!!!!!

oh yaaaaaaaaaaa

Mia, I didn't hear ya! haha

nyla

#4 how the hell is that racist????I am hispanic dumbazz

oh yaaaaaaaaaaa

Mia, good come back! haha I saw nothing racist either btw

Mamasita

Have you ever noticed how Selma's accent gets thicker and thicker as time goes on? It sounds so fake, maybe partly real, but mostly FAKE. We ALL lose some of our accents over time, but not her and Penelope! I can't stand either of them, don't know why, just hate 'em!

KD

Hello!? 1% of what? The last time I looked 1% isn't much. 1% of a million? A hundred million? Someone is pissed at Salma? I don't think so. Ok, nite nite everyone. Way too much time spent on the computer is wasteful. gah!

George William Gockel

I am not P.O. at Salma Hayek. I am on Salma Hayek's side.

Al

OK, I give up. Who is Salma Hayek??????

Please

Whomever it is, they're not pissed at Salma. They're pissed at her brother but are very happy that Salma's purse strings are attached.

nik

It was me. I'm pissed that she ever dated my honey, Ed Norton.

2067 days ago

marisol

Pretty big accusations, but celebrities ( whatever their race) and their siblings too often get away with being unprofessional and abusive because they have too many people willing to kiss their ass. I have heard of more than just afew other disgruntled and abused employees of an A- list celebrity

2066 days ago