Chubby Checker: 'Memba Him?!

8/21/2008 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ernest Evans aka Chubby Checker is famous for the 1960 song "The Twist" and the popular dance of the same name. Guess what he looks like now!
Chubby Checker

Olympic Abs

Even if these Olympians don't bring home medals, they're all winners in the department that really counts!
Olympic Abs - click to launch

Phelps -- Now a Real Homie

Michael Phelps has plunked down $1.69 million for a condo on the waterfront in Baltimore, Md. Here's the headline -- practicing in that pool ain't gonna win him any medals.

His new pad is 4,080 sq. ft. (check out the model in the photos). The complex has a rooftop terrace, a private screening room, a state of the art gym, a clubhouse with pool tables.

If you're wondering where the money came from, before the gold Phelps was projected to earn between three and five mil this year.

Freddy Krueger: 'Memba Him?!

Robert Englund is famous for playing undead serial killer Freddy Krueger in the 1984 film "A Nightmare on Elm Street" and all its sequels. Guess what he looks like now!
Robert Englund

Accidentally Offensive

Don't we know -- the line between edgy and offensive is a slippery slope ...
Jamie Foxx

Pump It Up!

The stars may not be pumping their own gas, but they've sure been pumping iron. Get pumped people!
Pumped -- click to launch

What the Hell Happened to Your Body?!

Some of the biggest celebs in the Thirty Mile Zone are now unrecognizable, perhaps because of starvation, age, motor oil -- or all of the above. Take a look at the famous gone heinous, and please, don't judge.
WTF happened to your body -- click to launch

iknow2tripisjust2fall

I have never been the type of women that finds it attractive when men get all bulked from lifting at the gym. I don't find men like Hulk Hogan,or Sly Stallone's bodies attactive. I've always preferred the "In Shape" but lean body like Brad Pitt in "Fight Club"He is lean with abs to die for.In Thelma and Louise good! That was back before anyone spoke of abs! You just knew he looked good. What you say ladies? Also, this was before all the boys sat&ate playing video games all day! Boys would define and build their muscles naturally from riding their bikes,surfing,skateboarding,riding 3 wheelers.Seems like guys did not baulk up so unnaturally. I still prefer that. Looks what happens when they get older and cant work out like that. Their skin looks so unnatural. I see the names above and I agree their bodies look to tight and stiff. One guy I was surprised to see looking all baulked up was musician rocker Dave Navarro he used to be so vain and into looking good and he had a nice lean body. Since he and Carmen broke up he looks so BAD! Hair is all long and un-kepted and his body is all tight like Danny Bonaduce I'm sorry I just don't like that look,I feel its amazing and wonderful that us Women get to VOICE our opinion for once gosh its always about our bodies! This nice 4 a change.

iknow2tripisjust2fall

I have never been the type of women that finds it attractive when men get all bulked from lifting at the gym. I don't find men like Hulk Hogan,or Sly Stallone's bodies attactive. I've always preferred the natural "In Shape" but lean body like Brad Pitt in "Fight Club"He is lean with abs to die for in Thelma and Louise! That was back before anyone spoke of abs! You just knew he looked good. What you say ladies? Also, this was before all the boys sat & ate playing video games all day! Boys would define and build their muscles naturally from riding their bikes,surfing,skateboarding,riding 3 wheelers.Seems like guys above did not baulk up so naturally. Looks what happens when they get older and cant work out like that. Their skin looks so unnatural. I see the names above and I agree their bodies look to tight and stiff. One guy I was surprised to see looking all baulked up was musician rocker Dave Navarro he used to be so vain and into looking good and he had a nice lean body. Since he and Carmen broke up he looks so BAD! Hair is all long and un-kepted and his body is all tight like Danny Bonaduce I'm sorry I just don't like that look,I feel its amazing and wonderful that us Women get to VOICE our opinion for once gosh its always about our bodies! This nice 4 a change.

iknow2tripisjust2fall

Nick

The swastika had a meaning of good, by many nations and cultures for thousands of years. The only reason anyone looks unfavorable at the swastika is that Hitler used it. Of course he wanted his people to look on what he was doing as good, thus using the swastika ( a symbol of good). People to this day still use the swastika as a symbol of good. If Hitler used images of angels would they be considered evil? Of course not. This is all about people not knowing history and the true meaning of things.

Tyler Anthony

Well until people are educated about the swastika, 99.9% if us are going to view it offensively. Even you didn't educate anyone about it. You just said, it was a good thing before Hitler used it. Well how was it a good thing, and what culture used it?