Jessica Rips Carrie: Romo's Not Hung Up on You

8/21/2008 4:07 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The other hot blonde fighting over the NFL's luckiest bastard, Tony Romo, just turned up the heat -- calling Carrie Underwood a boldfaced liar on live radio.

Jessica Simpson just went on "Woody and Jim" on 107.5 in Nashville, telling the morning crew she and Tony laughed at Carrie's published claim that Romo is still calling the Idol champ -- and adding that everything Carrie insinuated is completely untrue.

And if that wasn't clear enough, Simpson spelled it right out for Underwood, "If Tony wanted to call her ... or wanted to be with her, he would."

Mountains out of molehills

I also believe Jess lied when she said she didn't know what Carrie ate. Bull crap. She wore the shirt because it is funny? She must have had the other meat in mind then.

CoolGirl2008

She obviously has no clue about men.

ha ha ha

texano girl

I think it was kinda rude of the DJs to make fun of Carrie because she is a vegetarian. Whats so funny about that?
Carrie is one of the healthiest celebrities around because she takes good care of her body. She was voted 2nd healthiest celebrity last year behind Matt Damon. I don't really thing I'd make fun of her. She's probably stronger and smarter than anyone in that studio. After all the DJs could'nt even give Jessica a chair or stool to sit on. Jessica looked so tired and frazzled. When an entertainer is on a PR tour or touring period they have to be in top physical condition, anyone can tell you that. So you DJ's you offended quite a few by poking fun at Ms. Underwood for her diet choice.

MSPVille

Reading this board was the best laugh I've had all week. Thank you all!

Jane Doe

Jessica is a hoe who cant sing.. why u think shes getting into country... cuz pop music kicked her to the curb.... Go kick rocks dumb Biotch!! @ least Carrie can sing..

Megan

Joan, a 1 hit wonder? Carrie Underwood has had 7 straight number 1 singles. Also if anyone is a bogus individual it's Jessica Simpson, at leats Carrie Underwood has always been herself in the public eye, didn't play up the dumb blonde thing, didn't dye her hair for a man and change into someone totally different. I respect Carrie way more than I could ever respect Jessica.

pebbles

She also said she checked his phone logs! This girl is, I think, hands down the most neediest clingiest girl I have ever seen. Well next to Kate Hudson. oh and Jennifer Anniston. And while most people will checks the call log, most dont admit to it. And she WAS NOT joking.

CELEBS HAS NO COMMON SENSE OR DO THEY PAY IN FULL CASH

JESSICA NEEDS TO JOIN THE MILITARY
SHE'S VERY IMMATURE FOR HER AGE .

SHE'S NOT POPULAR ANYMORE .

THIS FAMILY HAS A PROBLEM , JESSICA
DOES A COMMERICAL , FOR BEER , BUT
HER FATHER IS A PREACHER , THIS MAKES
NO SENSE .

OH WAIT I ONCE KNEW 2 GUYS THERE DAD
IS A PREACHER , OLDEST SON WAS GAY AND
THE MIDDLE SON WAS AN ALCOHOLIC , AND THE
MOTHER WAS A DRUGGIE . TRUE STORY

texano girl

Who does Jessica think she is fooling? Everyone by now knows that Carrie made that comment to Allure on May 9th. Even Jessica knows that. So why is Jessica telling these DJs that Carrie is lying and Tony is not calling? Because she wants to bea major b*tch and get publicity at Carries expense. Carrie is the sweetest thing and has always turned the other cheek when dissed. So you have Jessica as the one lying to the DJ's.
Im sure Carrie has her own phone records. Plus there are others who have come forward and said yes its true Tony was calling Carrie in May. He and Jessica split and he went right to Carrie. They said Carrie was done with him and rejected him. Tony is a playa and he got caught. Jessica now looks desperate staying with him. She was the second choice as you can see. He went back to Jessica when Carrie didn't want him. So Jessica has to try and miss lead everyone to think they are talking about something going on now. She is so clingy and insecure. Maybe she has good reason to be if her BF is out trying to pick up chicks when they hit a rough patch.

MK

Carrie Underwood = talent...something Jessica and Romosexual both lack. How many playoff wins does tony have again?

gagal

Jealous much Jessica! Oh and Joan, Carrie a one hit wonder, don't think so, she already has more than one hit plus all the awards she has won, I'd say get a life Joan. TEAM CARRIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MK

sheesh...you lose all credibility when you say you believe something because it came out of Joan Rivers' mouth.

Verna

Who cares. If Tony wants to call Carrie or if he wants to date either of these girls, why should we care. BTW I'd take Carrie 2 to 1 to Jessica. However, it's not my choice but Tony's. He'll probably leave both of them in the end and then what will they fight over?

J. D

did anyone else see the photos of her in that little bikini from this past weekened I saw it on that site pro-thinspo .. just curious did jessica get her tummy tucked in those photos you can see a slight belly scar.

Mike

Boo hoo Tony Romo:

I am star football player, Two hot woman are fighting over me, my private jet is the wrong color, my wallet is to fat and my diamond shoes are too tight......the life