Pierce Brosnan -- Sportin' Beachwood

8/21/2008 2:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

After seven years of marriage, it's apparent Pierce Brosnan's wife can definitely tell when her husband is in the mood....

Malcolm

Watch as the female slug overpowers and devours her mate.

For real, her ass starts between her shouders.

Intheknow

His wife has had a VERY serious illness and during this time has put on the weight. Being on Predisone will do it and it shows what a wonderful couple they are. Some need to learn that beauty is only skin deep and ugly is all the way to the bone. The greatest beauty is 'Inner Beauty' which is what this couple has. More power to her for putting on that bathing suit !!!!

Bluepin

You guys, c'mon. There is no way this is his wife. Have you seen Keely Shaye Smith? This woman pictured here is far too thin!

Chad H

3 Cheers for 007 who is making out with his NORMAL size wife! It's the sticks who are the weird ones.

Aussie Mom

I think its great that a man likes a plus size woman. We are not all skinny mini's and I wouldn't want to be. My husband likes me just the way I am and I am just average in size... I commend Pierce for his good taste....

mitsu.bachi

Dude. I agree. Leave them alone.

Tangie

Being fat is not healthy or attractive or the norm. "My husband likes me just the way I am" Right! You are fooling yourself if you think that. Secretly you repulse him.

anthonysdreamgirl**

you people are so rude. i suppose everyone in your families are skinny? puleeze. so much confidence behind a computer, right? losers. all these negative commentors are most likely no-lifes who will never have a decent relationship if that's what they base love and relationships on. these are two happy people. fat ass or not, this woman is happier that you bitches.

sparkys nemesis

Ditto...too chubby for a bikini.

carlos

His wife has an amazingly fat ass...more cushin for the pushin..

THATS WHATS UP PIERCE!!

Fat Bottom Girls you make my rocking world go round!!!!
"Queen"

Nancy

I think she looks great! Why shouldn't she have on a 2 piece? I'd rather see her than some stick thin, oversized boobed bimbo, who THINKS they look good.

anthonysdreamgirl**

sorry, "than" you. Including you, vagina, i mean tangina.

Sarah Jones

Let us alone ! I love my wife. I don't want a skinny bitch. Some men LIKE meat with their watermelons !

Black Teef

Something tells me he's "Double O LIMP".

I'd be so bitter if I was Pierce...all the hot tail he could get & instead he just squashed under an avalanche of fat.

lcd1023

That is so sweet. Good for them!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments