Linda Hogan Gets Even Creepier

8/22/2008 5:43 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

That's Linda Hogan chillin' with her almost jailbait BF Charlie Hill in Venice Beach yesterday.

Linda was 29 when lil' Charlie was born.

sassy

THE ONE COMING OUT OF THIS FAMILY WITH A HEAD ON HIS SHOULDERS IN GONNA BE NICK. I DON'T THINK IT REALLY HIT HIM ABOUT HIS FRIEND. BUT NOW HE HAS ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD TO THINK ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED. SOMETIMES IT TAKES PEOPLE A LONG TIME FOR TRAUMA TO HIT SOMEONE AND I THINK THATS WHATS GOING ON WITH NICK. I THINK HES GONNA COME OUT A STRONG MINDED YOUNG MAN AND BROOKE'S SHOW ISN'T GONNA MAKE IT...SORRY TO SAY.
LEAVE LINDA ALONE. SHES JUST HAVING FUN.
HULK I LOVE YA AND ALWAYS WILL !
GOOD LUCK !! THIS FAMILY HAS BEEN BEATEN UP WAY TO MUCH. I THINK ITS TIME FOR THE BEATINGS TO END. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

me my self and i

stoy hating on linda u wish someone that age wanted u hatters!!! let her play her game

Chrissy

She is disgusting look at the cellulite on her legs gross! She is nasty trash!

oh yaaaaaaaaaaa

...she has large muscle mass...no cellulite from this pic, just a large boned person! shhh

oh yaaaaaaaaaaa

" POLICE" AKA LT/Sargeant...etc...u r right!!!!!!!

MEL

THIS OLD BITCH SHOULD REMEMBER THE YOUNG MAN HER IRRESPONSIBLE, OVERINDULGED SON ALMOST KILLED!!! NOT ONE OF THIS FAMILY SHOULD EVER SEE ANOTHER DAY OF HAPPYNESS!!! THEY SHOULD HAVE TO FEEL THE PAIN THEY INFLICTED!!! HAVE ANOTHER DRINK, GO FOR A LONG DRIVE !!! ALONE!!!

UGH

that SOW has hocks any pig would envy !

Firefly

Can we say"And here's to you Mrs Robinson".

JMJ

Ridiculous. I bet she is paying him for the publicity, no normal kid is going to ride an old thing like that w/o getting paid.

cindy

I can't beleve that guy can not get a girl his own age that is so sick. Brooke has every right to be mad at her mom for dating someone old enough to be her son. grow up Linda you are not 19 years old any more.

They're both disgusting, They've been married for so long, they should've just stayed together. Both of them are waaay past their prime. It's gonna be hard for them to find someone who truly appreciates them for who they are since they're so popular. It'll be even harder to find that if they both insist on dating immature jailbait.

Dr.Death

I just hope he has a "lot of meat in the smokehouse" if he's following up Hulk...

whatthefrig

Did anyone stop to think that maybe she is bi-polar? Might explain her bizzare behavior and even freakish choices!

crystal

I think that hulk and Linda should work it out and that Linda should be ashamed of herself. On the show she seemed to be such a good responsible mom and one episode she was tripping about Brooke dating a guy older then her, what does she think about herself.

Randy