« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Woman Calls Shaq a Heavy and a Heavy Breather

8/22/2008 3:17 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Shaq has been officially restrained from going near a woman who claims after they broke up he terrorized her.
Shaquille O'Neal. Mary Jane
Alexis Miller, an Atlanta hip-hop artist who goes by MaryJane, just got a restraining order against Shaquille O'Neal, alleging he threatened to hurt her and harassed her with heavy-breathing over the phone.

The docs claim following their break-up last month, Shaq "threatened to 'blackball" [her] from the recording industry by paying established artists....$50,000 each for their agreement to refuse to perform or record with her in the future..."

According to court docs Shaq wrote her one email that reads, "I dnt no who the fuk u think u dealin wit u will neva be heard from one phone call is all I gotta make no try me. Sho me."

The docs also allege Shaq sent her "an unsolicited vulgar and offensive illustration of a man physically restraining a woman while forcing her to engage in sexual intercourse with him."

O'Neal is scheduled to appear before a judge on Sept. 4.

A call to Shaq's rep was not returned.

UPDATE: MaryJane's lawyer, L. David Wolfe, tells us his client has known Shaq for 18 months. We're told Shaq has sent her multiple emails that have caused her concern.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

the real story

The person who posted her background info is correct. I KNOW this chick! I was there with her the night she met Shaq! I'm from Louisiana too and I used to date her brother. She is from Sunset, Louisiana. She lives in a trailer. The arrest info is from a fight she had with her FEMALE LOVER at the time. She also slept with "Polo the Don", Nelly, Ludacris and the guy from the Houston Texans that she was sleeping with is Jacoby Jones. She slept with him in May of this year. Oh, by the way, she was arrested earlier this year for PROSTITUTION and she hasn't raised her son since he was three months old. What's really sad about this chick is that she was talked into doing this by her family and then she checked herself into a hospital in Atlanta on July 19th---faking a "nervous breakdown".....Her current roomate is a ho and stripper too. BELIEVE me, Shaq may have been wrong for sending her those text messages, but I KNOW he wasn't stalking her. She has been planning this for a long time.

2065 days ago

troy

In 1998 in NEW YORK SHAQ WAS CHARGED WITH CHOKING A 24 YEAR OLD GIRL AROUND THE NECK!!!!
HE BEEN A WOMAN BEATER FOR YEARS AND MTV SAID WHILE SHOOTING MTV CRIBS THEY WAS UNCOMFORTABLE SHOOTING THE SCENE BC HE AND HIS WIFE WAS FIGHTING!!!

HE IS A SUPER MAN RIGHT??? WRONG!!! HE A DAM VIOLENT MANIAC!!!!

2065 days ago

atlantasfinest

I am also from Atlanta and I was there that night. This girl was in the bathroom bragging about how she was going to act like she was a rapper and get paid. (Everyone knows that Shaq and Chaka Zulu are cousins and that is probably how she got Ludacris). I know her and Lotto, her brother, very well; both of them are always talking about getting paid. Just take a look at her myspace page and the comments that her brother left.... She would always ask Shaq for money, Shaq would laugh, refuse, and cuss her out, and ever since then, she has been bragging about how she was going to do this. She would always say that if she couldn't have Shaq, nobody could...SHE WAS STALKING SHAQ!!! Shaq never paid her no mind, just another groupie b@tch!!! This is funny!!! She would go to the parties and wait for Shaq and then take 100 pictures and tell everyone she was going to be Shaq's next wife; that is when Shaq left her sorry ass alone...and now, she is doing just like she said she was going to do and try and get paid... sorry as* b@tch!!!! FUNNY!!! FUNNY!!! I used to hang out with her, Lynn, and another famous stripper chic, KeKe..I don't hang out with them anymore because of s*it like this!!! All of the nasty pictures she used to send Shaq, I am surprised he didn't get the restraining order!! These chics are funny!! Everybody want to be like Superhead!!! But according to Jacoby Jones and Polo the Don, this chic is WHACK!!!! She is now getting her 15 minutes of fame!!!

2064 days ago

Scarlett

Man, sounds like one helluva party. Just about everyone here "was there that night." B.S.

2064 days ago

troy

Man yall hoes lying and just jealous this chick may be getting paid!!! LOL

And yall will still be the same broke ass hoes!!!!

I personally know one of these comments is left by ASHLEY LASTRAPES AND CRYSTAL WHO HAS A BABY FOR MIKE THE WATER BOY FROM GRANDHUSTLE!!!!

2063 days ago

dd

What's done in the dark will come into the light.

2063 days ago

Mike

Quote: "Remember the Native American's and how the pilgrims,"gave" them blankets infested with malaria."
Apparently you didn't spend much time paying attention in school. Malaria is from mosquitos and not transmittable via blankets. The actual illness was said to be Smallpox. Additionally, it wasn't the Pilgrims, it was the British during the French and Indian wars. To top it all off, there is no proof it ever even happened. Next time think about your post before you go shooting your mouth off.

Malaria:

Smallpox:

2063 days ago

samnik

Another gold diggin ho. Shaq must have dumped her ass
What career is she talking about. Never heard of the bitch

2063 days ago

VOLUPTIOUS VIXEN

OH BYTCH PLEASE I AM SO TIRED OF THESE SCANDOLOUS BLACK WOMEN IT MAKES MY AZZ HURT ALWAYS WANTED SOMETHING FOR NOTHING GO TO SCHOOL AND GET A REAL JOB AND QUIT TRYING TO TEAR OUR GOOD BLACK BROTHERS DOWN NOW I UNDERSTAND WHY THEY GO GET WHITE WOMEN HMMMMMMMMM.........................................................

2063 days ago

Karen

to : realstory and atlantasfinest I would like to speak with you about your stories, I am a jounarlist and producer of a news program, we are looking for individuals that know of Alexis Miller and that can speak on her character, you could be interviewed on camera if interested. Please contact me at cbcnews@rocketmail.com Thank you, Karen

2062 days ago

pure chocolate

Hey i personally know Alexis Miller and she's always been plotting to set up someone famous to set her up financially. Alexis and her crew has been doing this SH*T for a while, even her friend Rozy did it to Akon and got pregnant so she can be financially set. She's just a wannabe rapper who's trying to come up any way possible and don't care what she got to do to get it, or who she has to F*CK OVER to get it !

2062 days ago

mike epps

Mary jane has tried to commit suicide last night bc of all of the pressure and bad press!!!!
Piedmont Hospital in Atlanta buckhead!!!

Please leave her alone!!!

2060 days ago

mike epps

Shaq has no clue what mary janes brothers is about! They some gansters for real and will kick shaqs ass!!!

2058 days ago

mike epps

Yep I KNOW her too ACTUALLY, She has all weird friends, one girl name KEKE she a stripper and the other one name is Angela Davis she is a Delta SIGMA THETA THAT WENT TO GRAMBLING AND WORKS FOR DHL. Let me tell u what i heard about that chik, actually she is a HE AND BEEN LIVING IN atl about 8yrs living vicariously thru Maryjane! She is a proven trans! She had a sex change and what i heard, Like i said earlier i used to be Alexis Make up artist and friend but she lies too much and i found out i couldnt trust Alexis. But thats besides the point, Maybe if she keep the right company and get real GIRLFRIENDS to hang with then she get thru this......9

2058 days ago