« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Woman Calls Shaq a Heavy and a Heavy Breather

8/22/2008 3:17 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Shaq has been officially restrained from going near a woman who claims after they broke up he terrorized her.
Shaquille O'Neal. Mary Jane
Alexis Miller, an Atlanta hip-hop artist who goes by MaryJane, just got a restraining order against Shaquille O'Neal, alleging he threatened to hurt her and harassed her with heavy-breathing over the phone.

The docs claim following their break-up last month, Shaq "threatened to 'blackball" [her] from the recording industry by paying established artists....$50,000 each for their agreement to refuse to perform or record with her in the future..."

According to court docs Shaq wrote her one email that reads, "I dnt no who the fuk u think u dealin wit u will neva be heard from one phone call is all I gotta make no try me. Sho me."

The docs also allege Shaq sent her "an unsolicited vulgar and offensive illustration of a man physically restraining a woman while forcing her to engage in sexual intercourse with him."

O'Neal is scheduled to appear before a judge on Sept. 4.

A call to Shaq's rep was not returned.

UPDATE: MaryJane's lawyer, L. David Wolfe, tells us his client has known Shaq for 18 months. We're told Shaq has sent her multiple emails that have caused her concern.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Cool

This is just another ho looking for money, since he is getting back with his wife!!!! Shaq stay away from those gold diggers!!

OCD

Wonder what kind of "career" he would be wrecking. Is she in the "entertainment" industry?

And what in the hell is with that gangsta rappa typin' thing?

d o double g

he ain't be callin me no wat im sayin?

*Andyshotmama*

shaq is an ass! He deserves what ever he gets.

who dat

Shaq just ended his career in law enforcement.

gus

I haven't seen a classy lady like that since I went to a donkey show in TJ.

Krystyle007

Oh, pls that b*tch is lying.. I was with Shaq for a minute & he never threated me & i look 20 times hotter than her.. And why only pay 500 2 blacklist her? Just tell the world it will get out for free.. Anything 4 money huh? She'll get it..!!

chanb

She claims on her myspace page she is the greatest female rapper alive. What female rapper that is dead would be considered greater? In fact has there ever really been a "great" female rapper? The only dead female rapper that I know would be Left Eye and let's be honest she was not "great". I guess you could make an argument for MC Lyte or Salt N Pepa but they are all alive so she can't be the greatest female rapper alive. I should be Shaqs lawyer on this one because I have clearly proven she is already a liar.

Gemini

Didn't you learn anything from Kobe's hoe? You need to leave those sluts alone, they don't want you. She thought money the first time she laid her slutty eyes on you!

glittergirl

So let me get this straight... she's known him for 18 months, on perez's website he states that she has a 19 month old child as well. which means when they met her child was just a month old. normally you can't have sex until about 4-6 weeks after giving birth and I highly doubt shaq is the type to wait for someone - who just dropped a child no doubt - when he could pretty much have anyone he wanted. plus she would still have all of her post-baby weight and all that comes with just having had a baby. something just doesn't sound right. i am all for women standing up for themselves but i am also tired of the gold diggers too. and what a shocker, she's a fledgling recording artist trying to make a name for herself.

Kobe

Hey Shaq,

How does my ass taste?

Shaq's a total douche nozzle, just like most pigs.

Punchy

goot spellin jhob! What does he think a stripper chick will do with this ammo he handed her? Between the stripper and your wife...grab your ankles, this is going to hurt your wallet!

Knock It Off

He was heavy breathing over the phone? Finally he can act.

deleta

OMG! I've always wondered how big/long Shaq's Shaft is. Do tell...

Disgusting

Why are athletes such thugs? And how can African-American men whine endlessly about racism, and then turn right around and be so sexist and violent?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments