Tori & Dean: The Grown-Up Speidi

8/23/2008 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tori Spelling and her equally fame-whoring husband Dean McDermott smarmed it up for the cameras all over Bev Hills yesterday. Why can't this stuff ever happen with people anyone actually cares about?!

MJ

If you don't care, then why do you have them on your website? I find it amusingly ironic when a gossip column complains about the attention a pseudo-celebrity is getting. If you think someone's not worthy of the attention, don't write about them - it's that simple!

koots_bc

These two are the original "heidi/spencer". These two media whores will do anything for the cameras.

loveyaringo

I THINK THEY LOVE THEMSELVES MORE THAN ANYONE LOVES THEM. DO THEY FIGHT FOR THE MIRROR IN THE AM?

Reagan

obviously someone cares about them. there are 10 - 15 paps around them and you took the time to put them on your website. TMZ why are you always so hateful. if it wasn't for people like this you would not have a job

Glisten Garbor

I care about them!!!

Joanne

I like Tori and Dean. Obviously, so do alot of people by the popularity of their show.. I admire that they show us, the fans, what their children look like; it's so nice to see Liam as he grows older.. Unlike SOME 'STARS' (and I use the term loosely)....

Jason

If no one cares about them, why do you keep putting them on here? Thats what's annoying, if you guys really didnt care about these people, no one would even know who they are.......Think about it. You keep them popular, because they sure cant do it themselves...

Sparky

"Why can't this stuff happen with people anyone actually care about?" Are you kidding? You'd be out of business in 30 seconds, let along a 30-mile limit.....if you didn't create these non-moments, you'd be instant history. The most real thing you've done is posting the $14 baby pics. Now, that was real.

MsDoloD81

OMG, this was the funniest thing on TMZ TV (Broadcasted on WFXT 25 BOSTON @6PM...that's for you Harvey!) last nite. I was dying especially when Dean gives the "thumbs up". He is too much! But seriously, what does he do again?????

Tori we need you on 2.0 so find some lawyers and hook that contract up NOW!!!

Kelli

I like her!

Crakka

I love Tori!!

pebbles

If you do not care about them, then why do you follow them around like a pack of dogs in heat?

Alicia

TMZ you sound like a pissed ex who can't let go of someone they care about and yet is too ashamed to let it be known that you DO care. Come on TMZ man up admit you live for great people like Tori and Dean who aren't totally annoyed with you and your evil little privacy stealing ways. Notice how I say exactly what you are so now here comes my part where I admit I care about what you report, I'm addicted to the crap gossip and would be lost without your trash. Now here's your turn to admit you love these guys!

dom

I love tori and dean. What I HATE is that VOICE of that horrible person probably running the TMZ video camera that sounds like a he/she. This person is very annoying. They sound like Ross from the Tonight Show, but sadly, it's not ross cuz we love ross. This person is just creepy and annoying and says the STUPIDEST things ever. Fire 'EM!

Shay

Ya, why are they being followed if nobody cares? I like Tori alot and since she likes Dean, I guess he's ok too. :)

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments