Amanda Bynes in

Second Wreck this Year

8/24/2008 1:26 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

SecondAmanda Bynes was in another minor car accident yesterday afternoon in Los Angeles.

Cops tell TMZ Bynes was making a left turn at the intersection of Oakwood and Crescent Heights around 2 pm yesterday when she smashed into another car. The driver of the other car sustained minor injuries, but no charges were filed.

We're told Amanda was very cooperative. A call to her publicist has yet to be returned.

My2Cents

Ugh! I can't stand this chick. She's one lousy actress. Did you ever notice, she over pronunciates nearly every word she says. She's annoying.

whatever

damn another hollywood celeb who cant drive. how hard is it really?

arte help

When I see her coming, I pull my car to the curb. I like her though, no scandal, no nothing.

Nicole

You say "second wreck this year" but the other article is dated February 2007.

LADemon

I live just two blocks from this intersection that she had the accident at. It is not an easy turn. Many people exceed the speed limit through here at up to 20 miles per hour more than the posted 35mph. It is on a slight down hill slope, so many are just barreling down Crescent Heights. I am not sure if she is at fault, but there are many accidents here.

john wayne gacy

this incident pales in comparison to the comatose

and continuous car wreak known as shauna sand;

John

We all know females can't drive, not to mention Asians as well.

kle67

Is she single?

In Your Wet Dreams

Just call her Amanda Spears...

SpeaktheTruth

Send her to driving school before she kills someone!

Pranks

Are you guys serious? It is jsut a typical car accident. Why are you guys being hard on her? If Amanda was under the influence or doing drugs, then you can pick on her. Amanda is a nice normal girl. Lisa, you call Amanda annoying becaus e she over-pronounce words? What? YOu don't know her in real life, why would you talk trash on someone who you do not know and did not give you any good reason to pick on unlike certain stars such as Lohan and Hilton. This is not Amanda second crash this year. TMZ got it wrong, the first crash was in Feb 2007.

bulldogi

just another freaky looking whore who can't drive. we all know how she gets her jobs.........

My2Cents

Hey Pranks, I'm entitled to my opinion of her. No I do not know her personally, but I can't stand her so-called acting. And yes, the so-called acting I have seen, she over-pronunciates nearly every word. She's annoying. I'm sorry, I don't have my lips planted to her ass as you seem to. You way over-reacted to my post. Have a nice day :)

frogs and gravel

I didn't know Britney Spears was giving driving lessons on the side. How did this slip by
the TMZ "reporters"?

himylove

accidents happen anytime, it's not her fault :(

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments