Joe Francis -- Biggest Boob in History

8/24/2008 1:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's no big surprise a guy who's made millions videotaping topless, drunken college girls has made some enemies over the years -- but one lady outside of Katsuya ripped Joe Francis a new one. Too bad he wasn't abreast of the situation when he popped out of the restaurant.

mike

what I have always said about this guy, he is only liked for his money, He should be on NBC To Catch a Predator..

Baseball Junkie

no, Ross. What I said is I don't see why it's okay for a man to take advantage of a woman who's drunk, whether he's getting them to take off their tops or rape them.
Of course, in your case it's probably the only way you can get laid. Or do you pour beer on your hand to make sure your date gets drunk.

Go Sox

Kelli

LOL BJ! Exactly. Do not worry ross? He is passed out with a big hangover tomorrow.

Go Cowboys!

Baseball Junkie

Hey, Kelli. I see your Cowboys have at least one win under their belts. That's more than my Pats do. May we meet in the Superbowl. Of corse, then one of us is going to owe the other a bunch of roses.

Go Sox

Kelli

:) That would be incredible! I hope so, it would make my season!

Nite nite ross aka Joe.

Go Cowboys!

oh yaaaaaaaaaaa

My computer is sooooooo slow tonite ! grrrrr..wonder how long until Spitzers prostitute makes a book/movie deal...we need some good " made for tv " movies this fall !!!!!

Jack

Shame on you Go Leafs....Hope everything is ok....How are the kiddies???

midi

you can tell the difference between a good guy and a bad guy by how they interact with drunk women. if a guy preys on drunk women, he's a slease ball, if he doesn't sex them, he is mature enough to understand drunk isn't a stable state of mind. is the woman stupid for getting drunk in the first place? that's a whole 'nother issue in itself. there are plenty of men who do not take advantage of drunk people and we need to recognize those guys.

Tony

Only you losers at TMZ could make celebrities out of a bunch of people who do nothing more than take up space on the planet.

Baseball Junkie

midi, I agree with you 100%. It's a shame that the guys who get i the news are the ones who take advantage of people but there's almost no recognition for the men who behave well. Maybe it's because it's considered the norm but these days the media have started acting as if abusive men are what's normal.

Go Sox

& Revolution, Pats, Bruins, Celtics and whichever other professional teams we have here in New England. (I can't keep up with all the sports.)

Claire

She should have slapped that girl who put her hand in front of her face, almost on her mouth. Eww! You do not violate someone's personal space like that just because you do not like what they are saying.

Just Cruzin Thru

Just a question about Joe Francis...Does he ever think he does anything wrong? Every interview I see with him, he's blaming somebody else.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2