Levi's First Lesson -- Double-Fisting

8/24/2008 11:17 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Matthew McConaughey is giving his newborn one hell of a head start when it comes to the ways of a duderiffic beach bum.

Levi's ocean loving dad taught him thing #1 yesterday in Malibu -- how to pound two drinks at one time. Alright, alright, alright!

Kelli

Wow, he is walking on the beach drinking a beer. Big story TMZ!

martinistopswithus

is daddy going to marry mommy? that might be a good example for their kiddie?

Leslie

I believe it's likely apple juice for the baby momma...since her hands are full and he's drinking orange juice himself...Lighten up on the negativity geesh!

tooters

Could he be holding her drink????

ashekea

HE IS SO HOT.

Love the stars

you guys will do anything for a story ! It is obvious that it is juice he is drinking and the cup is the drink that the mother of his child is drinking,it is called being a gentleman !!

jandean61

I highly doubt he drinks alot. Not with that kind of body. He does drink but not everyday I bet.

Hussie

We all know the best cure for a hangover is a Beer with an Orange Juice chaser...
The better question would be, why has Matthew been seen drinking so often since the birth of his son?...Hmmm...

My2Cents

Oh please. They claim this baby was a "surprise". Give me a break. This baby was planned...at least by Camilla. Let's face it, Hollywood relationshios last, well, blink and they're over. I'm sure Camilla didn't want her gravy train to end, being that they had been together well over a year, so I'm sure she was getting a little worried. So, what's the best way to stick around... get pregnant! At least now, if they break up, she'll be finanically set.

My2Cents

jackie

does matthew ever hold his baby?

My2Cents

Looks like he's drinking orange juice, and in the other cup is apple juice. Yeah, so? Must be a slow news day.

northern gypsy

sorry... don't get all the buzz @ M.M...he cranks out a few (dare i say ho-hum) movies to pay the bills...lives on the beach in some trailer (i'm off the grid...so what?).. verdict is still out...if he's father material...just sayin...he's not worth all the hype !!!

2066 days ago

yer mom's soo effin hot!!

class in session: HOW TO SPOT A SCIENTOLOGIST (cuz they wont tell you...)

Male: cool, sexy, macho, hip, 'green', eco-friendly, 'natural', easy going

Female: demure, docile, seemingly silent, pregnant, or having spawned, zombified, 'dedicated mommy' to serve as an example to all 'bad mommies'

--note that the combined 'relationship' is a key element in this discovey.

additional acpects: seemingly enormous income for pointless, contentless brain numbing garbage material titled 'film' or 'pop music'. it appears that hollywood is being dominated/taken over by this fashion.

My2Cents

For "Cult Spotter": Um, what does your post have to do with this story? perhaps I'm not up on M.M's "religious" beliefs, but I think your post is best posted on a Tom Cruise/Katie Holmes link.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments