Einhorn is Finkle?! Finkle is Einhorn!?!

8/25/2008 5:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Either Marcia Cross really had to go yesterday ... or someone's got one hell of a secret!

getting irritated

I've used men's rooms on numerous occasions when the ladies' rooms have long lines. And every single time, as someone else mentioned, the men's rooms are far more sanitary than the ladies' rooms.

Robert

Maybe I've been hiding under a rock, but I've never seen a guy use the womens bathroom before, even if the mens bathroom has a line in it. Guys tend not to use the womens bathroom because women get into a hissy fit and jump to conclusions that a man is not there to take a leak, but to be a peeping tom. That is the double standard that men have to live with. I've been to rock concerts where some of the venues have huge lines for the mens bathroom and you see women walk into the mens bathroom going straight for the stalls and pass all the guys peeing in the urinals and ACTUALLY stand there and wait till a guy comes out of a stall, go into the stall to use it, while the rest of the guys who are standing in line to use the stall are in disbelief. Now, if it was the other way around, what would happen?

Kay

It says LADIES on the other side of the green door.

camel toe lover

you all are crazy see that toe she has. I would of loved to be there, and helped with what ever she needed

Baseball Junkie

Chuck, I've never seen a man coming into the women's room either. But then I've never charged into a men's room when it was occupied. The last thing I want to see is a bunch of guys peeing.

Go Sox

rainpants

wow! she had to use the bathroom what's the big deal? ALthough I can't stand going in the men restrooms

rainpants

dang this thing takes forever to post commets well anyway I don't think this was to bad

Twinker

She probably scratched her telephone number on the wall too.

Kelli

chicken, perhaps or got to read a bunch of gay guys who left their numbers!

Fernando Valenzuela

I wonder if she has a wide stance?

Angela L

And what woman hasn't done this???? BIGGGGGGGGGGGGG story TMZ!!!! You have really out done yourself on this one!!!!!

Melon Head

I'D HAVE HER CHECKED FOR A BALL SACK BEFORE I BELIEVE SHE IS A WOMAN!!

Knock It Off

It's out, she is a drag queen.

John

Ace Ventura FTW!

Tim Hanson

Since I'm a Janitor at a store, I clean the bathroom, and when i have the women bathroom close to clean, I seen women come out of the men bathroom all the time and vice verse on the other sex too.