Einhorn is Finkle?! Finkle is Einhorn!?!

8/25/2008 5:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Either Marcia Cross really had to go yesterday ... or someone's got one hell of a secret!

Greg R

OH MY GOD KELLI YOUKNUCKLE DRAGGER SO SOCKS AND BASEBALL MONKEY I THOUGHT I'D NEVER SEE YOUR STUPID DRIVEL AGAIN GO SOCKS. WHAT A HORRIBLE THOUGHT HAVING THE BASEBALL MONKEY WALKING INTO THE MEN'S ROOM NO WONDER MEN GO GAY. HEY KELLI YOU WALKING UPRIGHT LATELY YOU LITTLE MONKEY FACED PIG. GO SOCKS I MISS MY MANNY MEAT

Baseball Junkie

Oh great, Kelli. Look what oozed up again.

Go Sox

Jack

Baseball Donkey AKA Baseball Junkie AKA Kelli Do yall have anything better to do with yourselves??? I mean it is funny as hell! But please..... Like we dont know who is who by now!....geez

Baseball Junkie

Just Curious, Apparently you don't since we are three separate people. Although I think the idiot who posts in all caps may also post without under other people's screen names. If you have any sense at all, you'd see the differences but I suppose that would require you to think.

Go Sox

Jack

Oh really require me to think? I dont have to ...this is TMZ and people dont have to think loser! So you and your Bitch Kelli can have fun posting to yourselves all night and join lexie too while your at it. I see you still get off on the boring johnny depp! hahahahahahaha

Elle

C'mon...you guys know full well that there is always a line at that particular Women's restroom in Malibu and that women use that Men's all the time. But, cute pic.

Jack

OH WELL THERE GO MY SOX....GEE THEY SUCK JUST LIKE ME ...HMMMM WHERE IS MY MANNY AND MY DUMD TMZ BITCH KELLI??? DURRRR I GUESS I LIKE WOMEN MORE THEN MEN! HA HA HA

Baseball Junkie

Baseball Donkey is a LOSER!, Well I agree with your screen name. Baseball Donkey is a loser. Anyone who has nothing better to do than post idiotic insults using other people's screen names or variants thereof is a loser. You're also right that you never have to think. It is well known that you can lead a whore to culture but you cannot make her think.
And really, what do you care whether I'm still discussing Johnny Depp's movies. If you're interested in an intellectual conversation you're welcome to join in. Oh, that's right, you don't know how to think. I guess that leaves you out since you can't join in a discussion. Well, if you ever learn. please join us.

Go Sox

Heather

The video on an another website shows her trying the ladies bathroom which is closed and then going to the mens.. The guy standing there is her HUSBAND!

lexie

BaseBall Junkie,
You’re right! That idiot is over here now. What a loser. Following people around these boards. What’s the matter LOSER, had no attention lately? If you have nothing to contribute to the conversation. Go pound sand.

dorfli

Yeah, gotta take the time to chime in...don't all women use the men's room at places like the beach? As long as she can stand while peeing...men tend to hit the walls and ceiling, as a hose is a hose. Why does TMZ waste our time like this? Some pap caught a pic and came up with a cute headline. It's the online equivalent of a third grade space waster on an essay: "I like Marcia very, very, very, very much. She is very, very, very, very good actress. I learned a lot from this picture. It was very, very, very, very, very interesting. The End."

martinistopswithus

baseball junkie aka kelli, you have been sussed! hahahahah

efnsteve

That Harvey, member latht night? I do, and you were thenthathional! Love EFN

steelrizzy

very cute tmz.... but besides having a baby or thinking about a man making love to me, bathroom waits for women are the worst.

Seacrest out

knottedup

Check out Marcia's cameltoe!!!