George Michael

Where the Boys At?

8/25/2008 9:52 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

George Michael is still popular enough to have fans camped outside his house at all hours of the night. Too bad, for him, they're all middle aged housewives.

johnnyradd19

HOMO!!!!!!!!!

johnnyradd19

F-ing Homo.Dude can get any chick on earth and did...what went wrong man

StarrStruck

He doesn't want any chick on Earth...he wants their boyfriends!!

Dude has a great voice.

northern gypsy

hey...don't be slammin G.M. he's got a set of pipes on him...and has been keeping himself on this side of the law !!!

mittelfrueh

real mature post johnny.

i believe it's because he's gay.

grow up you moronic loser.

D.

George is such a beautiful and talented man!!!! He was very kind to stop and take pictures with these gals. I actually went to his home in Hampstead back in the 80s and he wasn't that gracious, but he finally let me take a photo of him. I'll love him until I'm 100-years-old:--)

whatever

He just doesn't look well to me. Is he sick or something????? Way too thin!

Silvia

Adriana, my friend is there and she is not middle aged and she is not even married yet and of course doesn't have kids. So stop writing stupid things. He was very polite, and very nice ....i really don't find anything ridiculous to the fact that fans wanna meet a celebrity.

Biff

Gay or Not, Gotta love George Michael, "Praying for Time" one of His best songs. Keep on Rockin George. America still Loves Ya.

Stormy

He is what he is....a gift. We should all be so lucky -I will always love you George

HasBeens

I remember when I heard on MTV news that Wham was going to break up. I was so disappointed that I didn't get to see them before they broke up, but they didn't come anywhere near me. George did good solo, but I still love those old Wham songs--CLASSIC!

I'm Back Biatches

Even if these girls are middle aged....can you just quit perpetuating the myth that women are washed up once they are a certain age!!! Even by saying "My friend Adranna is there and she is not middle aged." Who the f*** cares??? Women need to be proud of their age, stay sexy, bang younger guys and make no apologies for lusting after Gay george or any straight guys either. As a 39 year old woman with a 28 year old husband...I am proud of who I am and my MIDDLE age!

LoveGeorge

I love you George!!! Keep singing.
Go to www.georgemichael.com & listen to his music. He is simply fabulous.

mihalea adriana

Hello guys from tmz, i'm one of the women that were there in the night of 24 when you filmed that. You have absolutely no right to say so many stupid things about a celebrity that always have been so nice and polite with all his fans: no matter if they are women, men, kids, gays and so on. He is a gentleman, and even if it was a late hour of the night and he was very tired ,he talked a little bit to us, he took some pictures with us....how many celebrities did you see doing this after long and exhausted shows?
Can't you just get over the fact that he did some mistakes in the past, and that he is gay?
Can't you really realize when he does something wrong or when he does something good? It seems for "jurnalists" like you there's no difference.
I'm 29 years old, i'm nor married and i don't have kids. I have many friends in their 20s that are GM's fans. He is a pop icon: he has fans of all ages. Is that really so bad?
I don't see the point....what if my friend came with her daughter there? What's wrong with that? He was very nice with the kid....and i don't see nothing ridiculous about that. Many fans take pictures of their kids with GM. Even male fans.
So can't you really write something good about a celebrity? Only exagerated and ridiculous stuff? I'm very dissapointed.

mihalea adriana