K-Ci on Jojo's Collapse: "I Hate Bill Gates"

8/25/2008 6:27 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The only thing more confusing about Jojo's ass-plant during a live concert in Australia this weekend is the incoherent, rambling mess of nonsense his brother used to explain the whole mess.

Moments ago, K-Ci called into Hot 97 in New York and informed them that Jojo is epileptic, but then -- and this was actually something that came out of his mouth -- he said, "When God say look, when God shuts your body down that's it. Now people be talking junk abouts artists, man, it's just crazy man, get them people a, I hate Bill Gates, I hate Bill Gates for inventing the computer, or whatever that's called. You know I don't mess with it, man."

His best line came when he was defending the fact they don't do drugs, saying "Don't look down on a man without picking him up." Isn't that EXACTLY what K-Ci did?

Don't worry, we left 7 minutes of the interview in there. We dare you to listen to all of it.

Barry

The Bill Gates reference is aimed toward the rumour mill of the internet. Duh?

Manbearpig

yeah.. definaltey high... both of em.. crackheads

mel

LEAVE K-CI ALONE!!! He is a fabulously brilliant awesome singer and artist, and props to him for calling in to the station... I was there on Saturday night and K-Ci was an absolute superstar as he always is - so was JoJo until he got sick. I completely got where he was coming from in that interview - you go K-Ci!

kre

Okay, I know a crack head when I hear one and KC is definitely on Crack. I don't know about Jojo but damn, I feel sorry for those brothers. Crack Kills clean up!

OCD

Dude, go get your wires checked. Your brain is receiving nothing but static.

rh

I listened to the entire show and he souds sincere that his brother was sick- I think that yall are making a huge deal out of nothing

shortyb

To #10 have you ever read the BIBLE, there is a devil, He once was an angel in heaven that was responsible for music he wanted to be like GOD and take over heaven so he and the angels that followed him were kicked out of heaven and sent down to earth. READ YOUR BIBLE!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2