Kim K -- It's Like Manson Came for Dinner!

8/25/2008 3:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ obtained photos of the aftermath in Kim Kardashian's hotel room, where she cut her toe on a glass mirrored coffee table (see photo).

Our spies say Kim described it as looking like a murder scene. If so, it could be one of the cleanest murders ever.

sunshine

Where does she get a pedicure, her foot looks fantastic!

Terre

I sliced open my leg this weekend on a glass coffee table. Everyone there was freaking out telling me I had to go get stitches. I was like no it's okay I'm gonna be fine. Well ended up at urgent care that night getting 10 stitches cause the damn thing wouldn't stop bleeding. I just got to know, did she really call 911?

Gimmeabreak

I can't believe I even took the time to look at those stupid pictures. It looks like she pranced around for twenty minutes dripping & smearing blood everywhere. That wouldn't hurt me if it was in my eye. What a puss!

Janet

A cut that serious! I'm surprised the doctor's at the hospital didn't amputate!

Ralph

Looks like a pigs hoof. Oh, it is..............

john wayne gacy

susan atkins and the watson's would indeed be amused by this very

white offering from DISCARDashian, to serve up a toe in homage

of sharon tate, to dangle as an ornament from manson's family tree........

cjsmith

such a baby, her feet are ugley

pebbles

SHE WENT TO THE ER FOR THAT. MUST BE NICE TO HAVE MONEY AND INSURANCE!

hottie

She has to be the biggest idiot on the planet. What a waste. Can't believe ABC put her on DWTS. I will never watch it again!

I'm Back Biatches

Damn, lots of haters out there. I am a thirty something chick who is secure in myself to say Kim is freaking hot and I point her out to hubby all of the time and we appreciate how sexy she is. Who the heck cares if you all hate her because she is rich etc. Why do people come on here to rip on attractive celebrities. So she had a sex tape come out...does that make her a huge-ass whore? I don't think so. You all bang a lot but are too damn ugly or poor for anyone to care.

I'm Back Biatches

Wilma, you don't need money to get insurance,,,intelligence to work somewhere that offers health insurance is all you need. No one told you to cook up fries at Big Daddys burger stand in the ghetto.

ME

THAT LOOKS LIKE NOTHING. WHAT A BIG ASS BABY. LORD IF ANYTHING BAD EVER HAPPENED TO HER WE'D NEVER HEAR THE FREAKIN' END OF IT.

reality

nothing's worse than a bloody camel's toe...

LWood

I've got to feel sorry for the poor housekeeper(s) that had to
clean up that mess! Hope Kimmie tips well.....

Maniacal Zebra

Something tells me that there would have been a lot less blood if she has applied pressure to the wound instead of running for the camera to take pics of the blood. There was blood all over because she WANTED there to be. Better pictures that way.