Kim K -- It's Like Manson Came for Dinner!

8/25/2008 3:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ obtained photos of the aftermath in Kim Kardashian's hotel room, where she cut her toe on a glass mirrored coffee table (see photo).

Our spies say Kim described it as looking like a murder scene. If so, it could be one of the cleanest murders ever.

Wicked1

You obtained photos by whom? Let me guess....Kim herself, right? She is in bed with TMZ for any publicity she can possibly get. Can she be anymore pathetic? And she wonders why she is disliked by so many.

TMZ Fraternity

I love kim k...I think she is super pretty and has a bangin body. She will def make DWTS fun to watch..And you know all of the haters will be watching he as well.
I have no clue why the girls are hating on her so bad...All they keep doing is repeating the same things over and over...What losers...Give me a break Kim is awesome. I bet all of the girls talking stuff are overweight cows who have dusty pu***es because no man wants to touch em. Al l the haters prob live in some small town in middle America that nobody will ever visit..Kim might no be a superstar celeb but she is at least entertaining to watch, and pretty to look at, so eff off midwest fatties.

Joe Mama

she should try and collect the blood and sell it on ebay... lol i know somebody out there would buy it

jenna

who gives a *&%$ about KK big toe?! i can't believe i'm even commenting on the b.s., but really. what a waste of space on the page.

Duh

#117 aka 'Kim is hot'- boy you really stick your foot in your mouth saying stupid stuff. Actually no, I am not an overweight cow and no I don't live in a small town. I live in the Los Angeles area. When you assume, you make an ass out of you.

Why do people hate her? Um, maybe if you had 1/2 a brain you would realize that people shouldn't be calling 911 for non emergencies and that she's only famous cuz her daddy defended a murderer. THAT'S WHY PEOPLE HATE HER!!!!!!

L.S

Poor Kim nasty cut ouch.....nice pedi though

Fred

Good thing that diden't happen when she was getting pissed on in her sex flick, that could be dangerous.

Spare me!

@I'm wondering if she called 911 after getting rear ended from that big black dude.

Posted at 3:42PM on Aug 25th 2008 by Obamasux

---------------------------

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Spare me!

@ I just got to know, did she really call 911?

Posted at 3:55PM on Aug 25th 2008 by Terre

-------------------------------------------

YESSSSSSSSS! She said this on her own site:
"As you can see from the pictures it was pretty bloody. I was rushed by an ambulance to an emergency room nearby and had it checked out! I did not end up getting stitches because it will actually slow the healing process down—and I need to do whatever is safest but fastest healing wise"

PLEAAAAAAAAASSSE SPARE ME FROM THIS DRAMA QUEEN!

Knock It Off

Lucky it was not a land mine.Then we would have to deal with Heather Mills all over again.

TMZ Fraternity

I just saw Kim K on 106 & Park...hahaha She is taking over the urban market.. She looked really good..I wanted to smack that dumb terrance j..what a tool..BTW Hi Haters!!

TMZ Fraternity

well jojo12

I live in L.A. as well and next time I drive by the old folks home I will make sure and say hi, and i will bring you a big pitcher of haterade!!..lol

Christy

She's got cute toes !!!!!
Kim will get well and sue the hotel....... Rightfully So !

Let Kate Date!

EWWWW!

I don't want to see fat-ass's bloody toe!!

Disgusting!!!

Duh

Nice try #130, but I'm in my 20s. And that's right, I hate her. I hate people who use 911 as there own hotline. She's a disgrace to Armenians just like her dead daddy.