Mac to Madge -- Who You Callin' a Nazi?

8/25/2008 2:16 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

John McCain did not take kindly to being compared to Adolf Hitler.

And now he's punching back at Madonna, who seemed to compare the GOP prez nominee to Hitler and Zimbabwe's own evil dictator, Robert Mugabe. His rep told FOX News, "The comparisons are outrageous, unacceptable and crudely divisive all at the same time."

Check this out: J-Mac's camp is trying to lump Madonna in with Barack: "His fellow worldwide celebrities refuse to consider any smear or attack off limits."

Amy's In-Laws: Lock Wino Up!

Just like a-holes, everybody has an opinion about Amy Winehouse.

The latest person to weigh in? The mum-in-law. Georgette Civil, Blake Fielder-Civil's mama, tells the News of the World, "Prison will do Amy far more good than rehab ... The police know Amy is a drug addict. They should arrest her and put her behind bars." Georgette would know: Her boy is doing time now.

We told you last week that despite all the madness, Wino's not in rehab.

LiLo -- Girls Just Want to Have Cyndi

Lindsay Lohan and Sam Ronson were back in Chi-town for a SamRo DJ gig – and they got some unsolicited advice from Cyndi Lauper.

The Chicago Sun-Times reports that LiLo was "very affectionate" with Sam -- no surprise -- but got a visit from Cyndi at Crimson Lounge, where Sam was spinning. Spies in the club overheard Lauper tell Lindz and Ronson, "Just be yourselves. Be who you are. Nobody today cares about people's [sexual orientation]."

Tami

old Cyn is wrong. I find these freaks very offensive and should never grace the inside of a magazine or internet blog. Being gay is not ok people...Ask anyone you know is gay and they've had an abusive childhood. They are sick and need help. Lindsay is nothing anymore her career is gone. The only one giving her any air time is TMZ - sadly.

dreamer

Mcain is right. Madge is insane, AND stupid.

Lenn K.

I thought the liberals loved Robert Mugabe, he 's just like Fidel Castro and we know they love him. He gives free healthcare. Madonna is and always will be a pig, gee I hope her daughter gets a chance to see her show, all kids should she their parent at work. Amy Winehouse will probably be dead before she gets to rehab.

sickofKate

Madonna can barely be bothered to live in this country so why doesn't she just keep her mouth shut. She should keep her idiotic comments to herself and focus on her marriage.

Tony

1) I agree! McCain is a combination of Hitler, Mussolini, bin Laden, Mugabe, etc. etc.e tc. He is a dictator and would be another republican horror for this countryn if elected.

2) Institutionalize Whino Whinehouse./ SHe is HOPELESS!

3) ENOUGH of the Lohans already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Karen

Tami, I find your comments incredibly ignorant and offensive. While I am heterosexual, my brother is not. He is a gay man and in a wonderful relationship with another man. According to you, my brother had an abusive childhood, and that could NOT be further from the truth.

My parents love both of us very much and accept us as who we are. For your information, our childhoods were filled with nothing but love and affection, even when my father was unemployed, money was tight, and my parents spent their money on supplying both of us private school education. How dare you insult my family like this! I never say this because I was raised right, Tami, but GO TO HELL.

Cornflakes

Oh please, spare us the indignant routine. Being gay is wrong. We, as people, wouldn't be here if men and women didn't sexually reproduce. It's against nature, period.

Now, having said that, it doesn't mean that heterosexual people should run around going "Gay is wrong" and being mean and/or cruel to those who are gay. Leave well enough alone. If gay people are happy being gay, that's really all that matters.

But that doesn't give gay people, or families of gay people, the right to run around proclaiming that their way of live SHOULD be accepted by society.

So, in short, all of you need to stfu. :)

tinkerbell

#5 karen.....YOU GO GIRL...... I am also heterosexual and i have no problems what so ever with gays..... God made everyone in His image.... so how can it be wrong to be gay??
as for mccain.... whats good for the goose is good for the gander..... karma will come around and bite you in the a**

sickofKate

Tami, by your one post I can tell that you have a lot more issues than any gay person I know. There's nothing wrong with being gay however there is a lot wrong with being that judgemental.

laateedaa

Madonna you are a dirty slut you have children and act ike a pig.
No one cares about what you or any other dirty liberal has to say.
Go take care of your kids and stop acting like a whore.

NHMan

"Being Gay is WRONG"

Come on....climb out from under the rock, leave your small town in the middle and open your eyes. To hear such comments like that in the year 2008 is just frightening to the amount of Ignorance that still exists with people today. Very SAD!!!!

Anonymous

I have to agree with number four: Enough of the Lohans Already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kelly Ann

I'm so sick of "Madge"

She's a 50 year old, collogen addicted, hasbeen whore who doesn't even LIVE in this country. She has homes everywhere BUT... and she is even starting to speak with a fake british accent.

And SHE thinks she's going to try to talk about American politics? Go back to fake humping on stage you old bitty. Her music became irrelevant in the early 90's anyway. People just go to see her still because they want to see how far an old woman will go to be popular.

Yeah, I'm really going to hold HER opinions highly. A 50 year old, American hating, living in another country, skanky, fake british accent using idiot.

Knock It Off

TO TAMI, JERRY FALWELL IS DEAD STUPID.

pinky

agree! McCain is a combination of Hitler, Mussolini, bin Laden
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Your just as crazy as she is. You have no idea who any of those people were.
My family lived through it and you and your KKK kind can go to hell!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments