Mac to Madge -- Who You Callin' a Nazi?

8/25/2008 2:16 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

John McCain did not take kindly to being compared to Adolf Hitler.

And now he's punching back at Madonna, who seemed to compare the GOP prez nominee to Hitler and Zimbabwe's own evil dictator, Robert Mugabe. His rep told FOX News, "The comparisons are outrageous, unacceptable and crudely divisive all at the same time."

Check this out: J-Mac's camp is trying to lump Madonna in with Barack: "His fellow worldwide celebrities refuse to consider any smear or attack off limits."

Amy's In-Laws: Lock Wino Up!

Just like a-holes, everybody has an opinion about Amy Winehouse.

The latest person to weigh in? The mum-in-law. Georgette Civil, Blake Fielder-Civil's mama, tells the News of the World, "Prison will do Amy far more good than rehab ... The police know Amy is a drug addict. They should arrest her and put her behind bars." Georgette would know: Her boy is doing time now.

We told you last week that despite all the madness, Wino's not in rehab.

LiLo -- Girls Just Want to Have Cyndi

Lindsay Lohan and Sam Ronson were back in Chi-town for a SamRo DJ gig – and they got some unsolicited advice from Cyndi Lauper.

The Chicago Sun-Times reports that LiLo was "very affectionate" with Sam -- no surprise -- but got a visit from Cyndi at Crimson Lounge, where Sam was spinning. Spies in the club overheard Lauper tell Lindz and Ronson, "Just be yourselves. Be who you are. Nobody today cares about people's [sexual orientation]."

peachhhh

ah hello. fyi - this is a response from madonnna to maccains ads using britney and paris to slam obama.

Mary Worth

On Friday, I saw a totally clever cartoon in The San Diego Union-Tribune. It's by Steve Breen, and it is about McCain's ownership of so many houses.

val

MC CAIN IS A HERO AND MADONNA IS A HO .. Don't forget when you expel your hatred of him in those five years and more he was a prisoner and before, his family and he, fought for your right to be free and talk like a moron. You are ignorant to think our gift of freedom is not going to be compromised and recall Hitler came in the same package to the Germans and played to the same crowd Barack Husseun Obama did. How ungrateful can some people be that McCain and others gave their lives for us to be free. HER0-John McCain HO-Madonna

L

Madonna: Just stick to singing. No one cares what you think.

NHMan

Let me tell you something 33....if it werent for the Homosexuals in the world......the world would be a very BEIGE place. And yes even where you live there are Homosexuals...be afraid be very afraid.....you never know where the next males hand you shake has been. IGNORANT IDIOT!!!!!!

Leela

ariel, Madonna is most certainly not a has been. She is a 50-year-old who is still at the top of her game. Love her or hate her, she has the same rights as anyone else to voice their opinion.
Is it just me or does there seem to be something not quite real about Lindsay and Sam's relationship? I see couples like Ellen and Portia and they seem genuinely in love and very happy together. I realize Lindsay and Sam haven't been together as long but I get the impression that Lindsay still doesn't know what she wants, and is just in it for the experimentation and the attention. This is just my opinion but it just doesn't have the ring of truth to it.

Just Cruzin Thru

#23 Tami...Do you know EVERY homosexual person? That is a very hasty generalization. Maybe the homosexuals you know have had unhappy or abusive childhoods, but I know quite a few who had very happy childhoods. The problems came when they "outted" themselves and the "hate" began! I just wanted to know where you got your information that gays are sick and need help?

pua

Here's a clue on Amy Winehouse, let her do as she pleases, kill herself, have a little TMZ on her, and move on. Talent may lay in the voice, but not in the brain, at least for her.

Baseball Junkie

Laura, Tami: I think you are actually pretending to be Christians to turn other away from Christ. Any Christian would know that:
In the same way, after the supper he took the cup, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in my blood, which is poured out for you. Luke 22:19-21 . In other words, Jesus said he was the new covenant and a new covenant always voids the old covenant which was with the Israelites and written in the Old Testament.
Judge not lest you be judged Matthew, 7, 1 What are you going to do when you arrive at the Pearly Gates and are turned away because you judged others.
For didn't Jesus also say:
You shalt love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind. This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it, You shalt love your neighbor like yourself. Matthew, 22. 38.
Until you show love instead of hatred towards those who are different than you, you have no chance of entering the kingdom of Heaven. God WILL NOT accept you even if you think you have taken him into your heart and have been reborn into the love of Jesus if you continue to hold hatred in your heart.

Eric

It's funny how Chuck Norris can shill for John McCain and its OK, but if Madonna or George Clooney or anyone else who actually studies issues disagrees they are vilified. You hypocritical right-wing douchebags need to grow up.

mel

I find Madona's actions even more disgusting than her melting face. I have lost all respect for her, not that I had any to begin with. Since when does being a singer (and a sh**y one at that), make you an authority on politics and world affairs? She is just bitter that her recent face work got botched.

Baseball Junkie

Laura, Lev 20:13 'If a man lies with a male as he lies with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination. They shall surely be put to death. Their blood shall be upon them. KJV from the Holy Bible.

If you insist that everyone follow this verse of Leviticaus then to avoid hypocrisy you must follow every other command in in the Old Testament. Do you ever eat pork, or shellfish or catfish? Do you hold yourself separate from all men until the seventh day after your period and make certain to take a purifying bath before you spend the night with your husband? Will you marry your husband's brother if you are left a widow? Need I continue? If you follow every single prohibition in the Old Testament, still Jesus told us to love others as we love ourselves.

Tami

#51 No, I don't know every homosexual as well, I don't know everyone who has cancer but if they have it I know they're sick! An illness is an illness by any name you call it. To have this illness called normal is beyond belief. What's next Pedophilia love?? Polygamy?? You have to stop this intolerable assault somehow so I will call it what it is - an mental illness.

Why is it that I am persecuted because I do not believe in your way of life?? Why am I called names when I express my dislike of what you have done to morals and standards? To God's law of chastity. Why do I have to be bombarded with this sickness everywhere I go? Why is it important for you to let everyone know your illness?? Why do you think I care to know what you do behind closed doors? I don't tell you and I certainly don't want to hear about how horribly perverted you are.

Baseball Junkie

Tami, I am sorry you continue to harbor hate in your heart instead of love as Jesus commanded us. I hope you enjoy the heat because that is certainly where you are headed as long as you continue in this wrongheaded way of thinking. But you, too, can be saved from the fiery pit if you learn to truly accept the love that Jesus feels for all of us and wants us to feel for each other. I truly hope that you can open your heart and accept the New Covenant which is Jesus. Please go to a church and offer your sins and your heavy heart up as a sacrifice to the Lord and He will accept you back into the communion of the true church.

anymouse

Finally someone said it, and the conservative big business controlled media won't ever say anything that would get in the way of selling the world more CRAP it doesn't need. McCain is one of the most conservative and corrupt politicians we have, he has VOWED to overturn ROE vs. WADE, to populate our Supreme Court with right wing activist judges who will re-write our constitution. He has one of the worst records for voting for veteran’s benefits (22%) and workers rights (18%). He considers birth control, abortion and added a clause to the Dream Act that would give instant citizenship to illegal immigrants (even with felonies) if they sign up for the military. You really want some gangbanger watching your back in combat, are you crazy? He has vowed to stay in Iraq for thousands of years, while he bankrupts our country and pushes our gas prices toward $12/gallon.

What I really want to know is how our media could possibly portray McCain as anything other than an extremist, not some middle of the road maverick! And from the comments of the McCain supporters above, he apparently has mobilized the racist, bigoted, freedom hating, bible thumping nutcases that have almost destroyed the US over the past 8 years.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments