Nanny Got Brad and Angie's Goat

8/25/2008 3:09 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We started getting tips about Brad Pitt and Angelina Joile -- that they never let the kids go out in public with nannies because they want the public to see them as hands-on parents, which means the kids would basically be held hostage in the house unless their parents take them out. Absolutely not true.

We have really good spies in this department and here's what we know. As it was put to us, "Brad and Angelina don't give a f**k what the world thinks of how they're raising their kids." We're told their entire life revolves around the kids, and the houses they stay in are "dirty from the kids" -- with toys everywhere, food on the floor and fingerprints on the walls.

We're told during weekends, there is a "minimal staff" at home -- a cook and security, and that's it. The homes they stay at are often in the hills or at the beach, and security's top job is making sure the kids don't hurt themselves.

The Hollywood Hills home Brad has owned for years will soon become home base. We're told the main advantage is it's completely enclosed and the kids can roam on the property.

The best line -- "They live like people in Simi Valley, only with more zeros on the price of the home."

Cynic

me #26/27 - What are you, anyway, Nazi mom? For crying out loud, get a grip, Anal Annie! How DARE you call Jen (TMZ poster) a bad mother? Where the hell do you get off judging other people? For heaven's sake, suck it up and deal with your OWN life. I feel very, very, very sorry for your children. Mine were raised a little more casually, and they are beautiful, intelligent, productive (and clean) members of society.

I suggest all you folks dissing the Jolie-Pitts take a long, hard look at your own lives and it will be obvious where YOU come up short. God bless Ang, Brad, and all the Jolie-Pitt children. They are truly a beautiful, joyous, healthy family!!

mw

love them, they sound like great parents. those kids are lucky. and isn't it nice to hear about hollywood people using their celebrity for good rather then evil!

Cynic

Awww, Leela, did your man cheat on you? Is that why you're so bitter? Jennifer didn't want kids, Brad did, and they should have made that clear before the marriage. But you sound WAY too offended by this relationship to be healthy. I hope you seek therapy, because these toxic feelings will eat you alive from the inside out. God bless you - I can see you need all the blessings you can get.

Huh?

Ok, you can all throw virtual stones at me, but I also slept with a married man and his marriage ended, (but he not only didn't love his anymore, but he hated her). I can understand why Angelina is hated by so many, but this is one wound that time never heals.

Pamala

What are people in Simi Valley like? I'd like to know. =-)

Pamala- Simi Valley, CA

everyone is jealous

I am the mother of 4, My oldest has Down Syndrome, and my two youngest are twins. Raising children is hard. But from the time my oldest was born, that is what everyone told me. It will be a lot of work. No one ever told me that raising kids would be fun, It is a blast. I love being a mother. I love raising my children. I love everything about it. (even the lack of sleep) However, I don't like the work, of cleaning, laundrey, cooking, etc., but that is a requirement when you are a parent. I admire the Jolie-Pitts so very much, for not only being awesome parents, but for also all the goodwill work they do on befhalf of the refugees. They love each other, they love their children, and they are together as parents. That is what every child should have. So for those of you, who are so critical of this couple, it is not because how they came together as a couple, it is because they are staying together as a family. You should be happy for their children, but the bottom line is, this couple and their children don't care about what you or I or TMZ thinks.

Karen Ann

If a woman can "steal" a man that is married, well then maybe something is wrong with that marriage in the first place. It takes two. Who even knows what kind of actual marriage Jen and Brad actually had.

???

Sounds like everyone has PMS today...I'm bored.

Karen Ann

Why is that when Tom Cruise walked out Nicole Kidman for Penelope Cruz no one said anything. Nicole acted very professional about it, didn't go crying and whining to the press like some people do. Also, no one said anything when Harrison Ford left his wife of over 20 years for Calista Flockhart either. Why just blame Brad? Why not blame them all or none of them!!!??!

Joanne

I am happy they are moving back to the United States...

Karen Ann

gregem, my feelings exactly. You never ever heard her saying that she wanted children until Brad left her. Now she wants kids and adopt. Yeah, right, it's just another ploy to be in the news.

Georgia

A lot of people who post comments on this ssite are scary---full of hate..I hope none of you get into a position of power. You'd make Ghenghs Jagbm Ailla the Hun, Hitler, Dracula, etc. look like innocent lambs.

stupidho

Yes I am jealous that I can't do my man, clean the house, take care of 6 kids with just the help of a douche plus make movies where I try to look sexy but silly because love interest looked like a child next to her sexiness( McAvoy in Wanted) plus travel everywhere doing great things and filming commericials and crappy movies. Please stay in France. They are much to Holy and Important for the mere United States....Actually sounds like the kids have no limits, not good.

Bea

WAY TO GO ANGIE AND BRAD..

i can't believe i'm posting on this site...

I was raised in "ordered mess" because my parents spent time reading to me, playing with me, and teaching me right from wrong. As a result, I graduated valedictorian, went ahead to graduate from one of the top architecture schools in the country, and I am now working as an architect for an award-winning, environmentally-conscious design firm. Even though I design modern architecture, my children will still be raised in a house of "ordered mess" because I will be spending my time nurturing them. No #47... appreciating modern architecture does not mean you have to be an obsessive neat-freak.

Also, I am sick of single women being blamed for destroying a marriage. If you husband is sleeping with another woman, that marriage has already been destroyed, and if anyone should be blamed, it is half of the marriage who cheated, not the other woman. It sucks to be the person who has been cheated on, but wouldn't you rather know that your spouse is a cheater and that he doesn't have enough respect for you to restrain himself.