Nothing Minnie About Driver

8/25/2008 9:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

There is pregnant and then there is Minnie Driver.

The mama-to-be had a little fun in the sun over the weekend with a lesser-pregnant friend in Malibu.

If this goes on any longer, Minnie will eclipse Gwen Stefani's record for longest Hollywood pregnancy ever.

KMomma

Awwww cute! :)

DB2008

I could never wear a bikini while pregnant, in front of other people.. They sure do have that glow about them though.

shannon

i love minnie.... but i really hate the trend of pregnant women walking around with that thing exposed like that. ick.

lowell

WHAT A PREGNANT BITCH !!!!

WOO DA BABY DADDY ????? !!!!!

WAS IT INTRO----- IT MAYBE !!!!!

NOBODY SEEMS TO USE THE OLD FASHIONED PENIS-VAGINA METHOD ANYMORE !!!!!

rosie

To #3 Betsy, I agree with you. I am from an older generation and I really do not like the trend of showing your pregnancy like they do now. There is nothing attractive about it. And I am not saying that pregnant women are not attractive, they are truly beautiful but I just feel it is over the top. But to each their own I suppose. I could never have done it and I sure didn't get that huge pregnant.

northern gypsy

ok...whats the news here?..she's wearing a bikini while enjoying a day at the beach?...so what?..altho... agree with #2 (db2008)

whateveryousay

If she thinks that looks good, she's WRONG.

loveyaringo

COVER UP, GIRLS. REALLY DON'T NEED TO SEE THE STOMACH TO KNOW YOUR PREGGERS. CONGRATS, BUT DO US THE FAVOR AND SAVE THE EXPOSURE TO THE PRIVACY OF YOUR HOME. HOW MANY BOTTLES OF SUNSCREEN TO COVER UP THE BELLY?

Pamela

I think she looks ok, its not like she was planning on having her picture taken. And to #4, intro to what your next english class? Because I though it was INVITRO.

Dumbass in Alabam

Oh my goodness! I had no idea Nicky Hilton was pregnant!!

Reine

I also think pregnant women shouldn't wear bikinis. They would look lot more attractive if they covered their stomach.

elizabeth

WTF?? That's disgusting. Enough with the accessory of 'with child'-geting a f#$%ing moo-moo and cover that S$%& up already! I'm sure they've got horrednous names picked out too-like F$%^ing Ladybug Stencil Dream or
Boca Rokka Phat-Burger or F$%^ing Conner. People succcckkkk.

oldrooster

Personally, this whole belly thing should be kept under wraps and out of site. I fought through the glass ceiling during the late 60's & 70's, but now seeing where it's gone; it should have sat it out. Somethings just look better when left to the imagination.

maggiemama

It is so disgusting and nasty for pregnant women to wear bikinis. i am due in september and i wore a one piece all summer, bitches r nasty

j m

That is Minnie's sister Kate Driver!
Congrats to both!