Obama Look-alike -- The Ears Have It

8/25/2008 10:23 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Either we just missed out an incredible exclusive interview with the possible future president -- or this guy we caught at the Denver airport just in time for the DNC has one helluva future as a Barack Obama impersonator.

Surely this man is Barack's evil doppelgänger. Or maybe ...

ash

Just because he is a presidential candidate does NOT mean he is the future president...and is Tmz saying all big eared African Americans look alike? Although Obama does have some huge flappers on the side of his head..I'm just sayin'.....

ash

Let's put Obama and his look a like together and then we will have a set of "nuts" hahahaha

johnnyradd19

F-Obama and this dude

StarrStruck

I'm sick and tired of Obama being rammed down my throat. The media treats this guy like he's GOD!!!

UptownRazorback

I'd rather have big ears than a face that looks like it's melting and teeth that's the color of urine. I'm so sick of McCain using his freaking POW horror to answer every da*n question.

REPORTER: "So McCain, how are you today."

MCCAIN: "I'm doing well, MY FRIEND. Let me tell you about the time I remember the first time I heard that asked to me after I was in prision camp for 5 years. It's touched my heart."

Oh please. The old fart is so cheaping his POW experience is sad to watch.

Colo.Girl

I don't think this Obama look-a-like understood anything that dude was saying to him.

loveyaringo

I THINK I WOULD VOTE FOR THIS MAN'S EARS BEFORE OBAMA.

d

Razorback - when was the last time you were a POW? When was the last time you were in a war? Have you even read what happened when he was there, the interview and 'march the prisoners out' footage while his family waited and worried and cried? If you do not like the man, just say so - to put him down for what he did for our country is shameless.

Hildy

The future President? What are you guys smoking?!!? Obama is going to lose in a landslide. The media cracks me up. Just wishing so doesn't make it so.

Reality

My Friend, I will beat this guy and the guy on stage with that blowhard Biden.

Zoe

You'd think a POW would want to END war.

Sharona

It is really pathetic to know that Obama's only accomplishment is that he is partly black. So much for our qualifications to be president.

Crabby

I think it's racist to say he looks like Obama just because he's black.

loveyaringo

#14: WHERE IN THIS ARTICLE DID IT SAY HE LOOKS LIKE OBAMA BECAUSE HE IS BLACK? YOUR ASSUMING THAT IS WHAT TMZ MEANS. WHAT THEY MEAN IS HE LOOKS LIKE OBAMA - WHAT, HE DOESN'T? I AM GOING TO MAKE THE ASSUMTION THAT YOU, YOURSELF, ARE BLACK, BASED ON YOUR STUPID COMMENT. LIGHTEN UP, BABE.

name withheld

Ralph Nader is an interesting person to research. He has extensive knowledge and leadership skills.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments